• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Old man with balls of ice has scorchingly hot take. Film at 11.

honestly though, I like the woody flavor. It’s part of the reason I prefer rye to bourbon. The grassy flavor adds something extra like the smoky, woody flavor of Woodford. When I lived in Russia there was a guy who worked on the Sochi Olympic prep team who came over to Moscow once a month. He would bring me a bottle of Woodford from duty-free at JFK each month. Dude was a lifesaver. Can’t find fuck all for bourbons in Russia. Handle of fucking Jack was legit $110 or so. Handle of legit-ass Russian vodka (Русский стандарт) was like $12 but I hate vodka with the heat of ten thousand suns.

the only bourbons in my house right now are: Larceny, Rowans Creek and Basil Hayden. And I am not a Hayden fan. It’s for a buddy of mine that’s letting my kid train in his pool while the swim teams are shut down.

My girlfriend was born in Moscow (technically the USSR then I guess). Since New Year's is the big winter holiday for them, we went to her family's place and went to a party with her parents. I think we may have been the youngest people there. Still couldn't hang. One dude was like an orthopedic surgeon who was making his own cranberry vodka. We got home at 7 am and at 11 am her parents had made a full spread for breakfast, with screwdrivers, and were making fun of me for not having recovered yet. All of that to say, 10/10 would do again, vodka is great

Idiot wind
Blowing through the flowers on your tomb
Blowing through the curtains in your room
Idiot wind
Blowing every time you move your teeth

This is your best work to date

Also Russian Standard is not legit ass vodka. It's fine. I kinda don't think there's much difference between most vodkas, but its certainly not high end. You can get Russian Standard in America for $15

My current alcohol breakdown:

40% wine
20% beer
20% claws
10% bourbon / scotch
10% tequila

20% claws? That seems very high. Are you including trulys/bud light seltzers in there or are you just a claw guy?

Also Russian Standard is not legit ass vodka. It's fine. I kinda don't think there's much difference between most vodkas, but its certainly not high end. You can get Russian Standard in America for $15

Ur partner prob disagrees but as a Pole I love Polish vodka

Na zdrowie!

Belvedere >>> *

went to ace hardware to pick up cedar planks for my salmon and then to the liquor store for luxardos and bulleit rye. Roughly 1/3 of the people I saw had masks. Fucking Georgia man.

Georgia has bigger problems.

nip that shit in the bud. My brother- and sister-in-law fell into that trap and they have to lay with their fucking 12-yr old still. We trained ours young. Since four it’s been “one song and deuces. Good luck little man”

This is the best advice you will get. You need to be firm. My wife always wanted to let our kids spend the night in our bed when they came down crying "nightmare" or "scared". I'd let them fall asleep and immediately carry them back to their room. This is an issue worth going to war over.

Ur partner prob disagrees but as a Pole I love Polish vodka

Na zdrowie!

Belvedere >>> *

We used to pour shitty vodka into a Belvedere bottle and convince people that they were drinking Belvedere. They'd often comment on how much better it tasted, so my takeaway was that vodka is vodka*

*To college kids or other people who don't care enough to know the difference

20% claws? That seems very high. Are you including trulys/bud light seltzers in there or are you just a claw guy?
I've been drinking a lot of Claws lately. Started during Thursday bowling night where we'd go through 6+ a person and my body just can't handle that many IPAs. And now during quarantine poker nights, they just go down so easy and never leave me with a hangover.

And not really a fan of the other seltzers. I just pick up a 12 pack every week we go shopping.

My vodka of choice rn is Kirkland brand, American vodka. It's cheap AF and perfectly fine for cocktails. It's a little harsh to pound shots, gotta have a bottle of that French Kirky Sig on hand for that.

I like vodka, but it's all the same. Just buy the cheap stuff, except Burnett's, which my body now rejects.

Old man with balls of ice has scorchingly hot take. Film at 11.

honestly though, I like the woody flavor. It’s part of the reason I prefer rye to bourbon. The grassy flavor adds something extra like the smoky, woody flavor of Woodford. When I lived in Russia there was a guy who worked on the Sochi Olympic prep team who came over to Moscow once a month. He would bring me a bottle of Woodford from duty-free at JFK each month. Dude was a lifesaver. Can’t find fuck all for bourbons in Russia. Handle of fucking Jack was legit $110 or so. Handle of legit-ass Russian vodka (Русский стандарт) was like $12 but I hate vodka with the heat of ten thousand suns.

the only bourbons in my house right now are: Larceny, Rowans Creek and Basil Hayden. And I am not a Hayden fan. It’s for a buddy of mine that’s letting my kid train in his pool while the swim teams are shut down.

I had some Rowans Creek tonight. That shit is on point. I'm with you on vodka. We had a disagreement when I was 18 and we haven't spoken since. I imagine my stance would have softened if I was in your situation but I'm not a CIA operative.

God damnit, I've almost got my 24 hours of sobriety complete and now I really want a mule.

I would always pick mafia 1 for maximizing hits and I would pick from the pool of rommy/gouda/toogs/you/GAT/tic/Tejas for combination mafia acumen/chatzy acumen

Next week I'm not gifting you on Sunday night. You are dead to me.

There’s nothing wrong with party water

But if you must

Try and find the Wild Basin (Oskar blues)

Has anybody here tried Naturdays? I need an opinion from one of you olds or almost-olds. I'm certainly not gonna make the case that they are high quality, but I drank a ton of them on the beach last summer

Has anybody here tried Naturdays? I need an opinion from one of you olds or almost-olds. I'm certainly not gonna make the case that they are high quality, but I drank a ton of them on the beach last summer

Which of these buckets am I in? I do have an opinion on Naturdays but want to know how offended I should be

Back