• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

I go to this thing called WhiskyFest in NYC every year. Its wasted on me, but the tickets are free, all the big bourbon houses and international whiskey houses are there. The line for pappy is like 20 minutes for half a shot. It was ok.

Do you get to take a date?

Don't get white claw that shits trash, try a high noon

I'm watching king of kong and its...amazing

I go to this thing called WhiskyFest in NYC every year. Its wasted on me, but the tickets are free, all the big bourbon houses and international whiskey houses are there. The line for pappy is like 20 minutes for half a shot. It was ok.

I got a shot of Pappy once. It was something like $75 for a 1.5 oz pour of the 20 year at a whiskey bar around the corner from my apartment. It was good, I enjoyed it. It was definitely not worth the money

I got a shot of Pappy once. It was something like $75 for a 1.5 oz pour of the 20 year at a whiskey bar around the corner from my apartment. It was good, I enjoyed it. It was definitely not worth the money

You're getting offended about me potentially calling you old and you spent $75 on a shot? Imagine telling college you that you chose to do that instead of getting drunk as shit and still having $40 left over

You're getting offended about me potentially calling you old and you spent $75 on a shot? Imagine telling college you that you chose to do that instead of getting drunk as shit and still having $40 left over

Tbf, I did that when I was like 23

And I know the olds are gonna come and be offended I said shot. No, I did not shoot it, be cool.

Try a White Claw. Worst case scenario, you don't like it and never have one again. Best case scenario, you have a new go-to drink that is inexpensive, doesn't make you fat, and doesn't give you shitty hangovers.

A 12 pack of those things is about the same price as a 12 pack of hazy little thing. The beer is 12 oz vs 6 or 8 or whatever the claws are and I don't feel like I'm drinking a juice box. I actually like the taste of beer (and bourbon). I know I sound like a cranky old dick but I've been there and I've figured out what I like and what I don't.

God damnit D14 is in my head

giphy.gif

One point, red!

24 packs of Busch light used to be $15 at Food Lion. What are you drinking that you need $35 to get drunk as shit?

24 packs of Busch light used to be $15 at Food Lion. What are you drinking that you need $35 to get drunk as shit?

I almost typed out a post that was trying way too hard to prove I'm young and can still hang. Someone tag me out before he lands the knockout punch

Also Busch is trash, Bud Light is the best shitty beer

Yeah that's fair. I did math poorly because making fun of ryala is a chance I get infrequently so I jumped too quickly at it. Although normally I think of it as $10-15 worth of drinks at the pregame then more depending on what bars you go to. College parties instead of bars is a different game though price wise

Back