• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Signup Thread - Closed - Banter Open

I just basically rode my bike off the side of a fucking mountain. Nothing’s broken most likely, but I have a feeling I’ll be moving very little from the couch for the next few days. So I fully expect to be lynched day 1.

Glad you're ok, that sounds like a not fun time my dude. Hope everything heals up well and that your lady lets you watch whatever you want however loud you want at whatever time you want.

I just basically rode my bike off the side of a fucking mountain. Nothing’s broken most likely, but I have a feeling I’ll be moving very little from the couch for the next few days. So I fully expect to be lynched day 1.
Is that a claim for excitebike? Seriously though, I'm glad you're ok.

Glad you're ok, that sounds like a not fun time my dude. Hope everything heals up well and that your lady lets you watch whatever you want however loud you want at whatever time you want.

She is less than enthused at my mountain biking hobby at my age, and therefore not overly sympathetic to the injuries sustained in the pursuit of said hobby.

I am debating about giving myself a haircut.

I did this a couple weeks ago. Just put the clippers on 4 and went to town then cleaned up the sides down to a 2

I’m playing .50 exactas and watching random horse racing and am up $100 today. This is my job now.

Whatever I thought about numbers before (not sure I thought about him), I now love him and have mad respect. Mafia rankings rising.

***mako***

I'm playing jackbox with dumb people. Effortless blowout victory

Have to say parlay and the adjective "luscious" being paired is not a thing that would be obvious to me

You can but only if you provide pics. My luscious flow would have me slaying were it not for social distancing.

iu

My wife cut my hair today. Did ok. One spot is patchy but who am I seein anytime soon?

Jimmy Buffet is ridiculously overvalued by boomers, but Come Monday is an amazing song.

Hey, you're not a bad looking guy. They have stuff to help with your issue up top. I stopped with the beard once I was mix and match like that and my mullet is not nearly that strong. But I need to know, where did you find a shirt (and vest? -- I don't see buttons) with snaps?

Back