• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Signup Thread - Closed - Banter Open

I'm a civ governor

I am actually the civ governor. I am Samus and each day as I try to escape I get to choose to save or kill the animals.

I call Bill Laimbeer from Bill Laimbeer’s Combat Basketball

I have considered making a poetry play for a few games now but every time I get to a point where I'm like "poetry is dumb" so then I don't. For example, I considered creating an elaborate claim last game about my chatzy power and neighborizing players but decided that I'm not about that life.

I’m so happy poetry was added to the official mafia lexicon

Ok, that was a fake claim. I'm bo Jackson, I have unlimited BPV and cigs. GET OFF

Absolutely do not fucking start the thread before like 5pm tomorrow

But ryala says if I do it ASAP I will be his #1 rank forever. And that’s really all I care about....

Tell your fiancé to suck it up

Have not received my role yet. Can we just make our own roles? I want to be that big nintendo controller with the joystick that rich people had. Was always envious.

I’m a game shark. Unhittable cop with unlimited vig hits.

Because of Eaglez, we’re watching Salem’s Lot tonight. Holly Genarro from Die Hard is the love interest in this (TV) movie.

I’m a game shark. Unhittable cop with unlimited vig hits.

I’m the Konami Code. As long as I make consecutive posts every day that include the words up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start, I get unlimited lives.

I’m the Konami Code. As long as I make consecutive posts every day that include the words up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start, I get unlimited lives.

You get 30 lives and you’ll like it.

***Ph***

Must be Indy. Didn't hit select.

I just basically rode my bike off the side of a fucking mountain. Nothing’s broken most likely, but I have a feeling I’ll be moving very little from the couch for the next few days. So I fully expect to be lynched day 1.

Back