• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Signup Thread - Closed - Banter Open

The 1970's and 80's NBA would like to have a word

I’m telling you, I think they’re up there. The shit they’re doing is probably much higher quality than the stuff Len Bias decided to party with too.

I legitimately know none of the names you people are talking about

Except Ricky Martin. Obviously I know those hips

This isn't the same as game banter. Open the thread.

This isn't the same as game banter. Open the thread.

You were the one who proclaimed that the rankings would be how mafia dies. What you are suggesting is actually how it would die.

You were the one who proclaimed that the rankings would be how mafia dies. What you are suggesting is actually how it would die.

Yeah, but I can't get to 500 posts in the game thread unless I start early

I just had take out chinese from a walmart shopping center and have decided NYC chinese is overpriced and overrated. Like, there are good chinese places like Tao or Buddakan or Han Dynasty - but standard delivery chinese is subpar.

For gin go try a more herbal type if you don’t like the classic juniper flavoring. I wasn’t a big gin fan overall until I tried a lot of different types and found a few that I liked. There are tons of craft distilleries popping up that make great gin. But yeah as far as the classic juniper goes without mixing up aromatics. Meh.

Why do some of your posts quote the thread in the title?

I’m on old fashioned #2. Drinking anything but brown liquor is a sign of weakness. Right, Parlay?

Sometimes you need a day off. That's why god made beer. Beer, Bpourbon and pizza is all I need to survive.

Oh man. This guy definitely isn’t married yet. Poor, sweet gooner.

I do. That is to prevent the sound from carrying from the living room to our bedroom down the hall and risk awakening the sleeping giant.

You haven't taught her the joys of the "wakey, wakey" game yet? You need to drink more brown liquor!

I just had take out chinese from a walmart shopping center and have decided NYC chinese is overpriced and overrated. Like, there are good chinese places like Tao or Buddakan or Han Dynasty - but standard delivery chinese is subpar.

Ew, Tao. But yeah, all takeout Chinese kinda sucks. Almost everywhere. The good stuff is finding a legit Sichuan place. Gimme all of my food simmering in chili oil kthnx

I disagree with you but it's splitting hairs honestly

I don't think it is. Those 2 did a WWHL show with Tom. They play I Never and one of the questions Andy asked was about sex in a restaurant during a meal. Padma talked about a trip to the bathroom before dessert. She's a freak. Gail is who you marry.

Back