• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Signup Thread - Closed - Banter Open

Kinda drunk already. Took a 4 hour nap this afternoon by accident, feels great

Kinda drunk already. Took a 4 hour nap this afternoon by accident, feels great

Agree. Not sure if the margaritas were stronger than normal or I'm just out of practice. (we've been drinking plenty of beer/wine but not as many mixed drinks).

Not a fan of margaritas either. I don’t like the taste of tequila. I’ve had plenty of margaritas though.

Speaking of fruit, I do love a stoli doli. I made them one time and tried to eat the leftover pineapple. That was a bad move. It tasted like concentrated hate and spite.

I do want to get drinks at a brewery with DV7 and RW/GM.

Agree. Not sure if the margaritas were stronger than normal or I'm just out of practice. (we've been drinking plenty of beer/wine but not as many mixed drinks).

I’m done with alcohol. Gotta be up for 6:30 workout.

Old School Nintendo Mafia Signup Thread - Starts 5/11

For gin go try a more herbal type if you don’t like the classic juniper flavoring. I wasn’t a big gin fan overall until I tried a lot of different types and found a few that I liked. There are tons of craft distilleries popping up that make great gin. But yeah as far as the classic juniper goes without mixing up aromatics. Meh.

Im with Rommy. There is bad cheap tequila and fantastic not cheap tequila. $40 is probably a good line...

Drank too much gin in college, haven't really dabbled since.

For gin go try a more herbal type if you don’t like the classic juniper flavoring. I wasn’t a big gin fan overall until I tried a lot of different types and found a few that I liked. There are tons of craft distilleries popping up that make great gin. But yeah as far as the classic juniper goes without mixing up aromatics. Meh.

Last year, a friend gave me some from Chapel Hill. It’s good, but not Botanist good.

I’m a gin martini fan in the right mood. Rinse the glass with vermouth, blue cheese olives or lemon twist, and hit me with that delicious gin.

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY PREGAME BANTER THREAD

this is the best fucking idea since ever. Let it henceforth officially be proclaimed that the signup thread is the pregame banter thread. Why did we never think of this before? Tejas getting a bump in my ranking for this stroke of genius.

I’m a gin martini fan in the right mood. Rinse the glass with vermouth, blue cheese olives or lemon twist, and hit me with that delicious gin.

I like a martini, but I love a gin and tonic.

It really is a good idea. Especially if I'm mafia, then I've warmed up and ready to FUCK

I’m on old fashioned #2. Drinking anything but brown liquor is a sign of weakness. Right, Parlay?

Not a fan of margaritas either. I don’t like the taste of tequila. I’ve had plenty of margaritas though.

Speaking of fruit, I do love a stoli doli. I made them one time and tried to eat the leftover pineapple. That was a bad move. It tasted like concentrated hate and spite.

I do want to get drinks at a brewery with DV7 and RW/GM.

Oh so I guess justgimme can't come?!?! YOU SON OF A BITCH

I’m on old fashioned #2. Drinking anything but brown liquor is a sign of weakness. Right, Parlay?

Im probably gonna fire one up when my wife gets home from work.

Oh I love a gin and tonic BYM may be my favorite mixed drink.

Anybody enjoy a last word as far as classic cocktails go? Gin, green chartreuse, lime juice, and maraschino liquor. One of the best gin uses.

My dog hates the rain. Took her out to go to the bathroom and she just stood at the door and stared at me.

b9675f66f46a08c12903fb416884a412.jpg

Back