• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Signup Thread - Closed - Banter Open

I'm probably going to need one at some point in the near future if my soon-to-be wife catches me playing all the mafia games in June lol

You know... you could just get her to start playing too.

I'll be the guy nailing the princess after this is over.

Damn this is gonna be a massive game. Giggidy

I'm probably going to need one at some point in the near future if my soon-to-be wife catches me playing all the mafia games in June lol

I tell my wife that it keeps me mentally sharp.

Drinking scotch tonight. 15 year something or other

Wife is having casa dragones and it’s one of the best Blanco tequilas I’ve ever sipped

I don’t like peaty scotch. I do like bourbon. I really like bourbon.

And gin.

I don’t like peaty scotch. I do like bourbon. I really like bourbon.

And gin.

Ah gin is good for mixing to me but I rarely sip it neat. Gotta be something like monkey 47

My dad loves tequila and has lots of expensive tequila. I just don’t like it. I like pretty much everything else.

Well, I haven’t been able to drink Jaegermeister since that one night in college.

Ah gin is good for mixing to me but I rarely sip it neat. Gotta be something like monkey 47

Gin smells so good. We have juniper bushes. When I trim them, they smell like gin.

Palomas for me, so good. I do not do tequila neat.

I do. Not. Like. Tequila.

bym

can't make margaritas without tequila...

I had a pineapple margarita and redwing had a strawberry habanero one (we got mixes from the Porch as part of our cinco de mayo fiesta package). They have the best margaritas in Winston imo.

Gin smells so good. We have juniper bushes. When I trim them, they smell like gin.

Most gin tastes like you're drinking a Christmas tree. The only gin I like is Sutlers (local Winston distillery). Sutlers gin and some cucumber lemonade are the way to go.

Back