• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Signup Thread - Closed - Banter Open

Who has the lineup for the next few games? My IASIP game is almost done for up to 30 players (guess it could be expanded if needed). I want on the calendar.

Who has the lineup for the next few games? My IASIP game is almost done for up to 30 players (guess it could be expanded if needed). I want on the calendar.

Gater is maintaining it.

I would love another 3 at this point if you all want to send out invites

Didnt toogs say we should just include him in every game?

Also MDMH is a possible yes

Seriously though start this Sunday at the earliest

Unless I'm mafia, then start it whenever

Didnt toogs say we should just include him in every game?

Also MDMH is a possible yes

yeah I am always in for the first game of the week. thanks. GF out of town I'm gonna be wasted and omnipresent

Guess we won't need that GF hunter.

I'm probably going to need one at some point in the near future if my soon-to-be wife catches me playing all the mafia games in June lol

I'm probably going to need one at some point in the near future if my soon-to-be wife catches me playing all the mafia games in June lol

Who is more important to you, your internet friends that all live thousands of miles away or your wife? I trust you to make the right decision and choose us.

Back