• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Signup Thread - Closed - Banter Open

Ew, Tao. But yeah, all takeout Chinese kinda sucks. Almost everywhere. The good stuff is finding a legit Sichuan place. Gimme all of my food simmering in chili oil kthnx

Tao is fine, and a cool setup, but silly expensive. Han Dynasty is the best Chinese place in the Pennsyljersey York corridor. Pretty sure its whatever you are talking about. It's also walking distance from my house (the original was walking distance from my house in Philly).

Tao is fine, and a cool setup, but silly expensive. Han Dynasty is the best Chinese place in the Pennsyljersey York corridor. Pretty sure its whatever you are talking about. It's also walking distance from my house (the original was walking distance from my house in Philly).

Never been to Han Dynasty, I'll need to try it next time in in Philly. Chengdu Taste in LA is absolutely worth all the hype. Z&Y in SF is great too. It's strange when restaurants get me to crave their tofu, but both did it.

Ew, Tao. But yeah, all takeout Chinese kinda sucks. Almost everywhere. The good stuff is finding a legit Sichuan place. Gimme all of my food simmering in chili oil kthnx

Sichuan is always the answer

I'm in. If I'm maf/indy I won't kill you though so you'll have no excuse

Fine. I'll leave you alive I guess. First one to have toogs threaten to harm them physically gets bonus points

Never been to Han Dynasty, I'll need to try it next time in in Philly. Chengdu Taste in LA is absolutely worth all the hype. Z&Y in SF is great too. It's strange when restaurants get me to crave their tofu, but both did it.

I'm a big soon du bu fan, prefer the soft tofu - there are some really good ones outside of Philly and in Koreatown in NYC. Speaking of tofu, best miso soup I have ever had was at Morimoto in philly, they floated soft tofu in it.

I have considered making a poetry play for a few games now but every time I get to a point where I'm like "poetry is dumb" so then I don't. For example, I considered creating an elaborate claim last game about my chatzy power and neighborizing players but decided that I'm not about that life.

Let's just start our own chatzy anyway. It'll make up for the one I missed from gooner

If you weren't so clearly not civ last game, I would have. Then you died.

I just went back in my doofus chat and found him make a dickstep about knowing the game would still be going after lynching Da/03 in some order so that's a fun part of my Saturday so far

I deserve to be an Indy with just 1 person looking for me this game. Make it happen Tejas

Back