• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Omnibus Bowl Projections Thread - Belk Bowl

Committee definitely got it right. One loss Bama better than two loss OSU

Auburn UCF in Peach
USC-w tOSU in Cotton
Miami Wisky in Orange
Penn St Wash in Fiesta

McMurphy flipped his cotton and fiesta participants since tosu has been in Glendale the last couple years.

Last edited:
As awesome as a Wake/A&M game would be, I'm still holding out hope for a Texas/Texas A&M matchup. I miss that rivalry.
I just got it on very good authority that Texas wants nothing to do with reuniting that rivalry.

Committee definitely got it right. One loss Bama better than two loss OSU

Disagree, all this decision does is prove again that playing in conference championship games only hurts the participants.

I’m gonna be torn if it’s wake/a&m. I was born in college station and grew up following the Aggies (and still do).

Disagree, all this decision does is prove again that playing in conference championship games only hurts the participants.

Agreed. It's time to restrict the CFP to conference champs.

Alabama was ranked ahead of tOSU before this weekend tOSU won. Didn't hurt tOSU at all.

Clearly it hurt Auburn who beat Alabama last week and was ranked number one before yesterday, when it seemed like having 2 losses wasn't a problem.

Va Tech to Camping World vs. Oklahoma State

Utah State/ NMSU in Zona bowl. First bowl appearance for NMSU since 1960.

It is almost certainly the Belk Bowl. State gonna get shipped to El Paso, BC heading to Pinstripe, and Louisville to Jacksonville.

Michigan vs. South Carolina in Outback

Louisville - Mississippi St in the Tax Slayer Bowl

Louisville and Mississippi State in the Taxslayer in Jax. Leaves the Sun Bowl available.

App - Toledo in the...Dollar General Bowl(!?) Jesus. Do the players get a shopping spree ?

Back