• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Omnibus Bowl Projections Thread - Belk Bowl

State playing Arizona State in the Sun.

Lol, Pack.

State paying their El Paso penance. Long as we keep winning we'll probably have to one of these years as well

Will we get some A&M honks venturing over here like last year with those few Temple tools?

Much more excited for aTm than Missouri or Miss State. Should be fun.

Alabama was ranked ahead of tOSU before this weekend tOSU won. Didn't hurt tOSU at all.

Clearly it hurt Auburn who beat Alabama last week and was ranked number one before yesterday, when it seemed like having 2 losses wasn't a problem.

Well, OSU won a confrence championship while Alabama was sitting on the couch and OSU didn't get helped by it either. OSU's biggest wins were all better than Bama's but they lost 1 more game. Conference championships should give winners an extra boost. Like you said, Auburn got hurt by it. 12-0 Wisconsin certainly got hurt by having to play in one.

A playoff consisting of Clemson, Oklahoma, Auburn and Wisconsin is more palatable than the what we got imo. If Auburn beat your Dogs, then a 2-loss team still gets in anyway, so the extra loss doesn't matter that much to me.

I believe OSU's Iowa loss was made up by the wins they had and the conference title should have given them a boost into the four. It didn't, so they should scrap it or give conference championship wins a lot more importance.

Where's the proof that Ohio State's wins are any good? Who have Penn State, Wisconsin and Michigan State actually beat?

The one real opponent any of them played non-conference was Mich State vs. ND in E. Lansing. Notre Dame fucking destroyed them

Let's win this, please. Would be a huge feather in Clawson's cap and a signature football win for MSD.

Well, OSU won a confrence championship while Alabama was sitting on the couch and OSU didn't get helped by it either. OSU's biggest wins were all better than Bama's but they lost 1 more game. Conference championships should give winners an extra boost. Like you said, Auburn got hurt by it. 12-0 Wisconsin certainly got hurt by having to play in one.

A playoff consisting of Clemson, Oklahoma, Auburn and Wisconsin is more palatable than the what we got imo. If Auburn beat your Dogs, then a 2-loss team still gets in anyway, so the extra loss doesn't matter that much to me.

I believe OSU's Iowa loss was made up by the wins they had and the conference title should have given them a boost into the four. It didn't, so they should scrap it or give conference championship wins a lot more importance.

Your argument was that conference championships hurt the participants and I showed you that it didn't hurt tOSU at all. Also helped Southern Cal move up in the rankings.

Any playoff with Wisconsin involved is pathetic.

State paying their El Paso penance. Long as we keep winning we'll probably have to one of these years as well

Yeah. If the standings are similar State will get Belk and we will get El Paso. No big deal.

If you’d like some entertainment check out the comments on the bowl announcement on A&M Football’s Facebook. They’re...unhappy.

Back