• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

My problem isn't my stomach. It's my shoulders. Even when I was skinny, my shoulders were too big for most airline seats.

When I weighed 175, I wore a 44L jacket. Airplane seats aren't built for people of that size.

But keep laughing, your ignorance is cute.

Coming from Juice, that statement is a Hall of Fame nomination.

When I weighed 175, I wore a 44L jacket.

hqdefault.jpg

i'm a 44L and my shoulders don't impede my seating in any way. I don't think there's a way to contort your 44L size to seem like your shoulders are bigger than another 44L.

i'm a 44L and my shoulders don't impede my seating in any way. I don't think there's a way to contort your 44L size to seem like your shoulders are bigger than another 44L.

when you combine it with a big fat gut you can!

So you weigh about 165, right ?

jackets pard. no one wears suits anymore.

and i have to get those F tickets since my shoulders are TOO BROAD

Around 6'2 and 210. Not fat, but I definitely feel for people beside me. I generally try to get a window seat and wedge myself as far into the wall as possible and stay seated for the duration of the flight. Also actually kinda prefer to fly beside strangers as opposed to my wife, as they have less of a tendency to pop a xanax with a glass of red wine, put up my armrest, and then drape themselves all over me for the entirety of a transatlantic flight.

That looks like a 60XXL....But I'll take being David Byrne. After all many here try to burn down my house.

Just as long as your properly insured, bro. Make sure you take care of your heirs.

Back