• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Storms in Charlotte delayed my flight from Dallas and then also my flight to Greensboro. Then, a mechanical issue made us deplane for another plane that was cancelled around 11PM, when there weren’t rental cars available. Can’t find a hotel either.

I was able to get a rental at 5AM, so I can at least drive home then.

Ah, the luxury of travel.

Wells Fargo weekend, but pretty crazy you couldn’t find a room at all.

You should have stayed at Diggler’s place since he’s out of town.

Wells Fargo weekend, but pretty crazy you couldn’t find a room at all.

You should have stayed at Diggler’s place since he’s out of town.
At least nowhere close to the airport.

Rental fell through because they have 400 more reservations than cars where I made it.

Wife is on her way to pick me up.

The international first class lounge in Heathrow is pretty sweet. We haven’t even gotten upgraded yet - just in premium economy.

The international first class lounge in Heathrow is pretty sweet. We haven’t even gotten upgraded yet - just in premium economy.

The Japan airlines first class lounge is heavenly in HND. Made to order sushi includes toro, about 4-5 different sake self pour options and these automated beer dispensers which are hella cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back