• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

I'm a private pilot and you guys haven't seen shit. I lost both engines on the way to Chattanooga several years ago. With 4 passengers. This was in a King Air and they don't glide real well. Finally got one engine rotating and was able to find an airport and landed on the one engine.

I'm a private pilot and you guys haven't seen shit. I lost both engines on the way to Chattanooga several years ago. With 4 passengers. This was in a King Air and they don't glide real well. Finally got one engine rotating and was able to find an airport and landed on the one engine.

actually truly terrifying and some impressive piloting. amazing

Last edited:
Not airplane but travel related: staying at a Hilton this week and there’s a sign in my room saying they offer complimentary housekeeping by request. I know most chains have basically eliminated housekeeping during your stay but are some charging for it?

Don't think so. They are just not doing it every day of your stay unless you request.

Not airplane but travel related: staying at a Hilton this week and there’s a sign in my room saying they offer complimentary housekeeping by request. I know most chains have basically eliminated housekeeping during your stay but are some charging for it?
I think it's the old trick of calling a free service "complimentary" to make it seem special.

I stayed at a Doubletree this week. Checked in, walked to my room, popped the card in the door, walked in to a couple wearing eachother out on the bed.

Needless to say the room was occupied.

And management comped me 50k hhonors points for the trouble.

Hope they comped the couple as well. Unless that's a very specific kink.

Back