• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

We should do social scores likes China does, currently Whatamount has a large negative score.

Among the problems are:

You can easily different scores on each bureau for exactly the same data- I'm not talking about 5 or 10 points- It can be 100 points
Depending on what you are buying or where you are trying to get credit - the data is weighted differently
Doctors ruin more credit than you can imagine- among the worst practices is the selling of 60/90+ debt to collections companies who don't follow up on low amounts creating charge-offs for many people who don't even know they owe anything
Different companies in the same industry -like cars or credit cards- can have different weighting from competitors

There is more.

Sometimes help a buddy's motorcycle finance company. A perfect example happened last month. A guy got 594 on Experion and 726 on Equifax with exactly the same info.

Another guy had absolutely perfect credit but had three medical chargeoffs. They totaled $22. He should have had 750-800, but got a 650. He lost his shit when told he had chargeoffs.

Among the problems are:

You can easily different scores on each bureau for exactly the same data- I'm not talking about 5 or 10 points- It can be 100 points
Depending on what you are buying or where you are trying to get credit - the data is weighted differently
Doctors ruin more credit than you can imagine- among the worst practices is the selling of 60/90+ debt to collections companies who don't follow up on low amounts creating charge-offs for many people who don't even know they owe anything
Different companies in the same industry -like cars or credit cards- can have different weighting from competitors

There is more.

So one of America’s biggest scandals is the fact that private companies use different metrics when deciding whether to provide a service?

No Herald link when I #scooped this one.

Yes, amazing how the drugs are always the other guy's stuff.

I'm just saying what we know. Gillum was raised in the Reagan era. Maybe he learned to Just Say No to drugs. I assume he would have been taking into custody if he was suspected of using meth instead of just being drunk.

Who among us hasn't gotten totally obliterated at a wedding reception and vomited next to a friend OD'ing on meth? Let them cast the first stone.

Back