• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Outside of one news outlet Ford was treated like a freaking national hero, heaped with praise, showered with cold hard cash,
given private rides on jets, etc....

Reade from the MSM media outlets hasn’t had that extra experience has she?

I remember it differently. Conservatives were not interested in listening to her story and investigating it's veracity, as I recall.

Whatamount is playing both sides of this story/issue at this point

probably not worth engaging with the troll

Yeah buts that’s an affair and misuse of government money. Mark Sanford also got forced out of politics for those reasons.

Violence towards women? Republicans could care less. Which makes sense when you examine the domestic relationships of Trump voters.

Well, the answer must be that the Republicans are doing any of the raping.

Mark Sanford came back and served three terms in the House. He was only “kicked out” by losing a primary for not being loyal enough to Trump.

Mark Sanford came back and served three terms in the House. He was only “kicked out” by losing a primary for not being loyal enough to Trump.

Also worth noting that Trump himself is almost certainly a rapist.

Also worth noting that Trump himself is almost certainly a rapist.

Nah he just lies about being a rapist to impress D-list celebrities on a hot mike.

This is how to be objective and unbiased, folks

I never claimed to be either of those things. I'm unapologetically biased against authority and wealth, and i'm certainly biased in support of women who claim they were raped. Abso-fucking-lutely.

I never claimed to be either of those things. I'm unapologetically biased against authority and wealth, and i'm certainly biased in support of women who claim they were raped. Abso-fucking-lutely.

So why don't you want to put Biden on trial?

So why don't you want to put Biden on trial?

dude you've posted this like 3 times waiting for me to take the bait on some obscure gotcha. I never said I didn't want them to go to trial, I just said they weren't on trial.

But if Biden should be on trial, that's the standard we need to use.

But if Biden should be on trial, that's the standard we need to use.

No, he should step down and be encouraged by the DNC to step down if the allegations are determined credible by journalists and internal investigators. The standards of credibility should be similar to the cases of Franken and Hill.

There is no legal standard here because there's no lawsuit and he hasn't been formally charged with a crime. You and others invoking this is just circumventing the moral complexity of the issue because it's much easier to use a legal standard of evidence, even when that's not the standard at play here.

FWIW, y'all get mad at Junebug when he does this on the F is for Fascism thread.

No. I think people who want Rapist Biden to step down rather than to rot in prison have political not moral motives.

No, he should step down and be encouraged by the DNC to step down if the allegations are determined credible by journalists and internal investigators. The standards of credibility should be similar to the cases of Franken and Hill.

Well then case closed thanks for playing.

No. I think people who want Rapist Biden to step down rather than to rot in prison have political not moral motives.
It's always some dumb shit gotcha with you. It would be a lot better if you just said what you thought from the beginning. Biden isn't on trial, and most likely will never be. That doesn't mean there shouldn't be consequences *If* the public deemed the allegations credible. They clearly don't.

It's always some dumb shit gotcha with you. It would be a lot better if you just said what you thought from the beginning. Biden isn't on trial, and most likely will never be. That doesn't mean there shouldn't be consequences *If* the public deemed the allegations credible. They clearly don't.

Back