• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Posted pics of himself with firearms on social media

(not a negative to gun nuts)

That CNN article is correct. A lot of Americans love their guns and "gun rights" more than their children, friends and family. Pathetic.

Every time something like this happens, I have a little more urge to move to Europe or Canada. Not out of fear, but out of disgust.

Signs bill into law revoking regulations that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase guns, tweets this:

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-signs-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221

I will 100% vote for democrats who put forth strong gun control proposals, with reasonable overall platforms, in the next elections. Registered republican from a military family on my mom's side. Enough is enough.

Another disturbing video of the shooting. More so than the previous one. There are dead children in this one.

Last edited:
MAJOR heads up: that video above has dead children in it.

Last edited:
State briefly the ideas, ideals, or hopes,
the energy sources, the kinds of security,
for which you would kill a child.
Name, please, the children whom
you would be willing to kill.

-Wendell Berry

Yeah but my guns and liberal tears, nothing we can do.

A video like that just needs to be played on tv straight up prime time, with the NRA is responsible for this and then a list of people who have taken money from them.

Fuck any and everybody that watches that video from the school and has a reaction of "oh well, nothing we can do".

Everything you need to know about the sickness of the GOP in one CNN live update snapshot:

e9Rr075.png

Highest recipients of gun lobby donations in the House in 2016:

bU2KnTT.png

ETA: Those highlighted in gray are not currently in the House

This is a list of Representatives that have received more than $100,000 from the gun lobby during their time in Congress, plus the highest Democrat:

XagP4gh.png

kCbVfPB.png

Back