• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

The right's infatuation with criminals like Ollie North and G Gordon Liddy confuses me.

The right's infatuation with criminals like Ollie North and G Gordon Liddy confuses me.

hillary-in-jail-696x365.jpg

Did an April Fools Day article get released at the wrong time or an Onion article posted to the wrong server?

Too bad Gary Hart is 81, he'd make a good presidential candidate otherwise. All of the old 80s scandals either look tame and quaint in comparison to the current day-to-day. Also, people just outright forget.

Yeah. I'm not sure people my age remember Iran-Contra much less younger people. Republicans have no memory of Republican scandals at all (no Reagan pun intended).

“I just absolutely lost it,” Bullet strikes crib as baby sleeps

Police told Johnson a man, who lived approximately a half mile away and was allegedly drunk in his backyard, reportedly fired almost 30 rounds from his newly purchased rifle.

"We do have a person of interest. We have a related incident the previous evening that we are looking into that might be related. There is probably some reckless conduct with a firearm related to this incident," said Lt. Kyle Dudley with the Moore Police Department.

Johnson says she is talking to News 4 to make people aware.

“I understand we are very lucky and it could be a lot worse, but it doesn’t make it right. I don’t know that I can ever put him back in his room because I have these memories now," Johnson said. "My husband has been to war three different times. He’s been shot at, but nothing as close as to my son. A one-year-old almost got shot by a bullet."

Seeing convicted gunrunner Ollie North named to run the NRA, Trump has granted clemency to Pistol Pete Rollack, founder of the gang Sex, Money, Murder, to lead the DEA.

Thank god the Paris knife attacker didn’t have a gun. 1 dead and 4 injured is a tragedy, but far better than 10 dead and 30 injured.

Back