• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

He was on probation for arson and domestic abuse. This is the third woman he's abused that we know of (that has called the police) in the last ten years.

Was he one of the ones who got his permit because that woman didn't have a password for a year?

Was he one of the ones who got his permit because that woman didn't have a password for a year?

Last I read they believe he got the guns from his father.

Mother of children killed in Orlando standoff: 'I am heartbroken'

850x478

NYPD sending protection to media organizations in the city.

Sun reporting shooter is in custody.

Not that you hope for any sort of motive for a shooting like this - but hopefully it "just" turns out to be a disgruntled employee or domestic issue and not some wacko trying to settle a score with the "fake news".

Last edited:
Too late, Hannity already blamed it on Maxine Waters.

doesnt sound like disgruntled employee. could be relationship spat.

odds on incel who's a big fan of Donald "Media is the biggest enemy of the US" Trump?

odds on incel who's a big fan of Donald "Media is the biggest enemy of the US" Trump?

Probably a refugee. Those are the real troublemakers, not white Trump supporters with guns.

I would imagine our President is gleeful at the news that some of the enemies of the people are dead.

By not giving ID makes it look like something other that a relationship spat.

Ahh nothing like a little night time trolling as the bodies of the dead are still warm, puts you right to sleep.

Did Maxine Waters provoke violence against the media?

Just saw the Capital Gazette is working on a Friday edition. Somehow I doubt they’ll get the support Charlie Hebdo did.

Back