• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Aaaannnndddddd it was racially motivated. Both suspects killed were black. Gunman was white, and said "whites don't kill whites."

Sigh. MAGA.

If someone were to create a composite image of the male Trump supporter, this is what you'd get:

[
181025-gregory-alan-bush-inline-se-313p_ddd91744bba9b9153e6df3a2d2bb8788.fit-360w.jpg

Goatees on white people are just pure rube. There are always exceptions, of course, but the association is as strong as mustaches and child molesters and hipsters.

Not to go further down this rabbit hole, but he's also from the Mirror Universe where everything is opposite, so Van Dykes are super cool over there.

Aaaannnndddddd it was racially motivated. Both suspects killed were black. Gunman was white, and said "whites don't kill whites."

Sigh. MAGA.

Kroger Shooting Suspect Tried to Enter Black Church Before Killing 2, Police Say

A gunman who killed two people at a Kroger supermarket in Jeffersontown, Ky., on Wednesday tried to enter a predominantly black church minutes before the attack, the police said on Thursday.

The man, Gregory Bush, 51, of Louisville, was arraigned Thursday on two counts of murder and 10 counts of wanton endangerment. He was ordered held with bail set at $5 million. The police said they were investigating the motive for the attack, which killed Vickie Lee Jones, 67, and Maurice E. Stallard, 69.

Both were black, while Mr. Bush is white, and the son of a witness said his father heard the gunman make a racist remark during the episode, though the police said they could not confirm that account. Mr. Bush has a history of mental illness, Chief Sam Rogers of the Jeffersontown Police Department said at a news conference on Thursday.

Good lord. At this point, I'm at a complete loss about how our leaders continue to do (basically) nothing about the gun problem. I've said it before, but it's a big reason why I will likely vote for dems in the foreseeable future. I've never been close to passionate about politics, but gun control really triggers me.

Good lord. At this point, I'm at a complete loss about how our leaders continue to do (basically) nothing about the gun problem. I've said it before, but it's a big reason why I will likely vote for dems in the foreseeable future. I've never been close to passionate about politics, but gun control really triggers me.

Apparently they think it’s easier to control the nut jobs than their access to guns. Or they just don’t care at all.

Not to go further down this rabbit hole, but he's also from the Mirror Universe where everything is opposite, so Van Dykes are super cool over there.

Just think - for this current reality, the mirror universe would be Hillary as POTUS, Democrats control all three branches of government, and progressives would have the upper hand in our national politics. I'm beginning to think we're all in the wrong universe, not the other way around.

But you know what time it is.... it’s thoughts and prayers time guys! And done, see ya next time.

Student shot and critically injured at Butler High School in South Charlotte. Seems like the result of an argument and not premeditated. Pretty crazy stuff as parents broke through police barricades to get to their kids.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/butler-high-school-on-lockdown-after-1-shot/862230310

Student who was shot has been pronounced dead. Classes are still going on. That's where we are folks, kid gets shot at school in the morning, and your kid still goes to the 4th period Algebra that afternoon. This is not normal.

Trump had his charity send the baby whose bris was being held at the synagogue two presents, a coupon for an AR-15 and 100 round drum and a copy of Mein Kampf.

Trump later said he thought Mein Kampf was about going to summer camp.

Back