• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

NPR reported this morning that the bar takes on different themes. One night it's a dance club, the next a comedy club, the next it could be a honky tonk.

Makes sense.

That's fucking insane. I shared this with my 3rd period 11th grade English class a while ago, expecting some sort of reaction. There was almost none. These kids have literally grown up in an era where this shit is expected.

When you have a POTUS whose response to all of these events is "We need good guys with guns", what do you expect?

He even said that about Pittsburgh.

We as a county pussed out on reasonable gun control after a massacre of babies at Sandy Hook. If dead children couldn’t move Republicans what will?

How is it lower to tell the truth about someone's actions for over a decade? She has been cold and hearltess after almost every mass killing and has taken the NRA's stances 100% of the time. They have maxed out contributions to her and given tons to PACs that support her.

Tell me how telling truth about taking money and doing acts for that money is "going lower" rather than simply reporting the truth.

It was a joke re: the "When they go low..." line. Relax. Is it really the "truth" that she's a whore? Got any good stories for us?

What a joke. Slap in the face of victims. Tennessee must be proud.

4700@lg.png

The Tennessee senate map is pretty damn sad. I'm particularly disappointed in Chatanooga. They should have the education to know better.

Great message, but fuck any news outlet that is shoving a microphone in these parents faces the day of the shooting.

Back