• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Oh man...this one is bad. Shooter still at large??
Yeah I was just listening to the scanner traffic on Agenda Free's YouTube live (kind of a dumb name, but his coverage of live events is really good) and they are very much still trying to figure out where he is.

Yeah I was just listening to the scanner traffic on Agenda Free's YouTube live (kind of a dumb name, but his coverage of live events is really good) and they are very much still trying to figure out where he is.

Naturally some people on twitter are claiming the suspect is a specific person and doxxing him without any proof from the police yet.

According to the scanner there's a second suspect now who's circling a parking lot with his hazards on

I'm seeing that someone named Robert Card has been apprehended. I'm not seeing it from any source I'm willing to post here though.

ETA - so at the time I posted this news of his apprehension was BS. Lord, Twitter is such a cesspool. Apparently the manhunt continues.

Last edited:
Now seeing reports that 22 are dead, and at least 50 or 60 injured, all in a town of about 38,000 people. No word on whether the shooter(s) have been caught yet. Horrific.

Back