• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

I'm all for gun control, but if these motherfuckers at Sandy Hook Promise don't stop spam texting me 8 times a day from robo numbers asking for money I'm going to start buying AR-15s just to drive up the sales numbers.

That's infuriating to me. I can't fathom how the people of Maine and obviously those who lost loved ones take that kind of news.

An investigation revealed that Gabaree had earlier been in Boone Saloon. Boone PD stated that Gabaree was asked to leave the establishment, and once outside, Gabaree went to his vehicle and donned a tactical vest along with retrieving a shotgun, a handgun, and ammunition for both weapons, Boone PD stated. Passersby saw these actions and immediately called 911.

Imagine if there hadn’t been a good guy with a gun.

I know the link is for the Dublin riots, but wanted to bring the conversation back to the right wing nut job who attacked a school with a knife. 1 is in critical condition with 2 others injured. It’s obviously horrible but would have been exponentially worse in America bc our right wing loonies are armed to the teeth.

as a Quaker, I can't say that I knew there was a quaker school in the West bank

• The three victims were graduates of the Ramallah Friends School in the West Bank. Burlington police said two of the three victims are U.S. citizens and the third is a legal resident.

Looks like Las Vegas got their day in the proverbial crosshairs again today. 😡

Last edited:
The shooter is a 67 year old college professor from North Carolina. Didn't have that on my mass shooting bingo card.

Back