• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

Wait, African American voting is down in a presidential election where both candidates suck? And there is no beloved African American candidate to vote for? I'm shocked.

Yeah. Early voting went up in FL, GA, and LA but dropped in NC. Curiously NC is the state bragging about lower voter turnout.

Read the article.

OK, I did after seeing this post. I was just responding to the tweet.

The below was also in the article.
"After a state board intervened, the total number of early voting hours in the state increased slightly from 2012."

I didn't realize until voting this morning that they had gotten rid of straight ticket voting. Glad they did that, even though it takes longer to vote.

14702448_10154568862359076_6857650770420201834_n.jpg

There were tons of 2017 All-Star Game shirts on the clearance rack at the Hornets game last night.

Computers down in Durham. Really long lines. Stay patient, my fellow commielibs.

The Post said laptops malfunctioned for a few precincts, but they decided to go paper rolls for the entire county just in case.

You wanna know where everything's going smoothly ? Charlotte, that's where.

Didn't know there were NC counties with fancypants computerized rolls.

Just voted in Durham, and I was in and out in 15 minutes. There were only 8 people in front of me. #461 today

Back