• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

But he will drive with a revoked license (again).

and again will face no punishment. this fucker acts above the law and faces no consequences. revoked license, taking knives to schools, trying to take a gun on a plane, inciting an insurrection.

Is anything going to happen to him?

Notice how Republicans want to handle voter fraud by making it hard for people to vote once. They don't want to take the steps to make it harder for people to vote more than once in different states.

Here is his house in Scaly Mountain... i know real estate prices are sky high but I think he could afford something a tad nicer than that...

55028629-10584243-image-a-4_1646615928531.jpg

So NC Lt. Governor Mark Robinson, whom many believe is the frontrunner for the GOP NC Governor nomination in 2024, admits that he paid for an abortion when he was younger and got a woman pregnant. This is the same guy who has said that straight couples are superior to gay couples because they can reproduce, said that homosexuality is filth and compared LGBT people to maggots and flies, formed a panel that allows parents to report individual teachers who are teaching anything that offends the parents, and has said that some teachers are abusing their position to indoctrinate kids with CRT, and so on.

But he's an Evangelical Christian so I'm sure that his paying for an abortion for his "unborn child" will be forgiven. It's all those pagan people trying to have abortions who should be denied that right. Oh, and he now opposes abortion because God said (to him I guess) that it's wrong.

I also love how the NC GOP spokesman says the NC GOP won't comment because his paying for an abortion was "a personal matter."

Last edited:
Tough call on this thread vs the religious hypocrisy thread.

So NC Lt. Governor Mark Robinson, whom many believe is the frontrunner for the GOP NC Governor nomination in 2024, admits that he paid for an abortion when he was younger and got a woman pregnant. This is the same guy who has said that straight couples are superior to gay couples because they can reproduce, said that homosexuality is filth and compared LGBT people to maggots and flies, formed a panel that allows parents to report individual teachers who are teaching anything that offends the parents, and has said that some teachers are abusing their position to indoctrinate kids with CRT, and so on.

But he's an Evangelical Christian so I'm sure that his paying for an abortion for his "unborn child" will be forgiven. It's all those pagan people trying to have abortions who should be denied that right. Oh, and he now opposes abortion because God said (to him I guess) that it's wrong.

Would love for jhmd/WokeandBroke to comment on this. Guess abortions are okay if a kid can’t have a two parent household.

Past abortions are ok if forgiveness will empower conservatives and hurt women’s rights.

Why didn't they put the baby up for adoption ? Abortion stops a beating heart.

So is this like NC schools moving from length of career-based pay to something like WAR pay ((Wins Above Replacement) for lack of a better term). Like they have some neutral "model" of what students should score based on some bungled mess of "calculations and algorithms", and then base teachers' results on how they compare, positively or negatively to that "base model"??

Hmmm....sounds problematic. But I'm not a statistics guy nor do I know ANYTHING about evaluating teachers or their results. But ALL, and I do mean ALL teachers I know personally work their butts off year in, year out, week in, week out, day after day to teach what needs to be taught to the kids or young adults. These things like forcing teachers to "teach to the tests" will only increase and can damage the overall learning of the students.

Back