• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

I feel like "drinks out of a coffee mug but doesn't use the handle" should be grounds for involuntary commitment to a psychiatric facility.

You are a lot more confident that I am.

I mean, this picture was circulating on his own social media BEFORE he was elected Lt. Gov.:

View attachment 8626

Not confident. But this dude is amongst
the craziest of the crazy. And he just gets more crazy every day. He can’t help but say and do stupid things. Incredibly undisciplined. Stein doesn’t have any real skeletons in his closet and is a good dude. Time will tell. Wral had a good article a few days ago outlining how this could go bad for Robinson and Trump.

If i was a betting man I’d say stein wins by 4 and Trump wins by 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to see that much spread. Both will cling to each other. Trump won’t abandon a Black MAGA candidate even if it Robinson is polling poorly.

Hard to see that much spread. Both will cling to each other. Trump won’t abandon a Black MAGA candidate even if it Robinson is polling poorly.
Until he needs to. We know donnie has no problem using people until there is no longer a use.

So sorry for your loss. What happened. He was cosplaying lib tears from his 2A freedumb mug.

Ok.

It's the one with the semi auto pistol.

Uh OK.

The pistol is attached. He accidentally pulled the trigger mid sip.

dnmtn4ksijwyep0xmljk.jpg

I don’t see that with Beyoncé but could with others. He is just a misogynist and can’t deal with strong women…he is the LARGEST small man in America.

Back