• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

"Same sex marriage will harm society" is fucking hate speech, no matter how much you sanitize it with legalese.

Oh, forgive me. I didn’t realize a donkey had declared this hate speech.

I guess the question is settled then. Opposition to Lawrence is hate speech.

Head in the sand, like every other soulless Republican who pretends to be Christian.

Oh, forgive me. I didn’t realize a donkey had declared this hate speech.

I guess the question is settled then. Opposition to Lawrence is hate speech.

This is classic Scalia and Rehnquist. Deliberately misframe the issue or question so you can make an indisputable point. Of course opposition to the Lawrence decision isn’t hate speech. But no one is claiming that it is. Answer on the merits and stop evading for just Orkney second.

I will give you props, you are a true student of the originalist craft. Rehnquist would be so proud.

Can’t edit apparently, should say “one second”

Well then explain it to me. I’ve never seen an appellate judge do their thing so I’m asking. You’ve obviously see a professor teach so you know your post is BS.

Weird how nobody can answer a simple damn question about what it takes to be near the top of their profession.

A 37 year old Wake grad is going to be a circuit court judge. Surely some of you micro old lawyers can explain why she’s a better choice than you. What skills and experience does she have that you don’t?

You read and write. You should be a litigator with substantial appellate experience, preferably a clerkship as well.

If you are going to a district court judge and handle trials, you probably need to be a way better and more experienced lawyer. Appellate gigs are sweet.

So where is the quote supporting the allegations that they “Supported the recriminalization of homosexuality in the U.S. and criminalization abroad” and “Defended state-sanctioned sterilization of trans people abroad”?

It is misleading, at best, to claim that opposition to creating a constitutional right to sodomy means you support the criminalization of homosexuality.

I don’t have a clue where they are getting that ADF “defended state-sanctioned steriliazation.”

Missed this earlier, witch. Here's your sterilization (which is linked right in the doc):

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/07/27/anti-lgbt-hate-group-alliance-defending-freedom-defended-state-enforced-sterilization

And here's a more detailed account of their overall hate:

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2018/07/26/extremism-anti-lgbtq-powerhouse-alliance-defending-freedom/220367#sodomy

You should pay me for this legal research.

Whatamount and the rest of the GOP will be calling on him to resign tomorrow. It will be the headlines on all major media outlets.

Whatamount and the rest of the GOP will be calling on him to resign tomorrow. It will be the headlines on all major media outlets.

Just so long as he doesn’t criticize Israel he should be fine.

I’m going to guess the GOP doesn’t want to know who else these white nationalists have phone banked for.

Missed this earlier, witch. Here's your sterilization (which is linked right in the doc):

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/07/27/anti-lgbt-hate-group-alliance-defending-freedom-defended-state-enforced-sterilization

And here's a more detailed account of their overall hate:

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2018/07/26/extremism-anti-lgbtq-powerhouse-alliance-defending-freedom/220367#sodomy

You should pay me for this legal research.[/QUOTE

What research, you dolt? Even the fbi cut bait with the SPLC. What a fucking load of straight SHIT there bud

I’m going to guess the GOP doesn’t want to know who else these white nationalists have phone banked for.

Drone and drone and drone .. GD man don’t you have anything in your life outside of your color?

You are a FRAUD

Drone and drone and drone .. GD man don’t you have anything in your life outside of your color?

You are a FRAUD

Don't skirt my question, just answer yes or no: Do you think Steve King is a racist?

Back