• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

This is just cold hard political calculation by the Dems. There are more Muslim votes than Jewish votes, and many Jews will continue to vote donkey anyway. Cynical to the max. The Dems no longer have principles, just sacred "oppressed" groups, who have to be appeased at all costs.

This is just cold hard political calculation by the Dems. There are more Muslim votes than Jewish votes, and many Jews will continue to vote donkey anyway. Cynical to the max. The Dems no longer have principles, just sacred "oppressed" groups, who have to be appeased at all costs.

So much this..

They held their fingers in the wind for 5 days and waited for the polling of their constituents. Feckless is as feckless does.

Meaningless bill brings out the ignorant shills..

Dems running the waffle shop and are surprised nobody cares for their shit-soufflé

No, I’ve been quite busy shoveling out the Democratic Horseshit.

Beats hanging in your moms basement rifling thru a bag of Cheetos and turning your cock Orange

No, I’ve been quite busy shoveling out the Democratic Horseshit.

Beats hanging in your moms basement rifling thru a bag of Cheetos and turning your cock Orange

Why are you giving him a cheeto-infused handy in his Mom's basement, lec?

And you midgets have never grazed common sense.

You have no capacity to think for yourselves and you watch wide-eyed as your valedictorians stroke the Profesorship..”at Wake Forest, they taught me how write a proper sentence” applause - applause for the emotionally challenged.

An aviary full of parakeets and CUCKatiels

And you midgets have never grazed common sense.

You have no capacity to think for yourselves and you watch wide-eyed as your valedictorians stroke the Profesorship..”at Wake Forest, they taught me how write a proper sentence” applause - applause for the emotionally challenged.

An aviary full of parakeets and CUCKatiels

Yeah, but were they stroking the "Profesorship"? with Cheeto fingers?

I love watching a guy who is too dumb to realize he is owning himself in his posts.

Keep it up, ole lec!

I love watching a guy who is too dumb to realize he is owning himself in his posts.

Keep it up, ole lec!

Sure kiddo..you keep getting your ass handed to you and deflect, deflect, deflect.

Bet welcher continues to spam the board, I see.

Just take Mako’s bet. Why is it hard if you’re so confident about 2020?

Back