• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Because he doesn’t have any money

I don't understand this rationale. I offered 500. Then I offered to let you choose the amount. We put it in the hands of a mod or 3rd party you trust and it gets held until the 2020 results. How does claiming I don't have any money make any sense at all?

Because you don’t have any money..that’s why it makes sense.

We all saw your fin as you back channeled - trying to scrape up some cabbage from fellow board green-horns.

Now put a net on that fro and get back on the fryer..we’ll chat again in 6 months when you got your own dough, yo.

We all saw your fin as you back channeled - trying to scrape up some cabbage from fellow board green-horns.

Now put a net on that fro and get back on the fryer..we’ll chat again in 6 months when you got your own dough, yo.

Ok. You're a giant pussy. No more discussion needed. Got it.

you're afraid to take his bet because you don't think he has the money he offered to send to be held in escrow multiple times?

lec is just another chickenhawk rube. one who owes me $1k, to boot

at least moonz will take a bet

watching lectro’s pathetic dodging is so cringey yet I can’t look away.

Faceplant..I’ve told you about following me around & trying to hump my leg.

Mommy got you the doll you wanted..now use it.

This is really simple, Lectro doesn’t have any money to be making bets, this is a known fact confirmed by the dossier on him that is being shared.

Lol. Fraud. If you won’t take the bet no one should listen to you (not that they did anyway, except Moon).

All of this can go away if you just take his simple bet.

Actually I think the cuckatiel might actually be real

Not sure if posted welsewhere, but I love this so much.

And once again there's a lady in the back wearing a pink ballcap. What kind of club is this ?

I don’t know why I’m shocked at how dumb Pubs are but I am.

Back