• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Yeah, like I said, this looks to be support of a form of European federalism where nations, and not courts, are sovereign, and the stuff on Lawrence appears to be arguing that there shouldn’t be a constitutional right to sodomy. Ho hum.

To be clear, were I a legislator, I would not vote to criminalize any sexual behavior between (or among) consenting adults based on notions of right and wrong. Consenting adults should have the freedom to do what they want with each other no matter how sick and twisted I think their behavior to be. But that doesn’t mean they have a constitutional right to engage in that behavior. That’s just a silly, silly argument, at least from a constitutional perspective. Kennedy got the result he wanted, but the reasoning was made of whole cloth.

You're not capable of having an honest conversation about this (what is in the link about sterilization and that their efforts regarding criminalization are limited to whether there should be a constitutional right to sodomy). So I bid you good day sir. And I am sorry you've never had anal sex or engaged in butt play.

Well, this got weird.

Thanks?

See. that's where you're wrong. Not weird, sick or twisted at all. Next year, during annual missionary, ask your wife to stick a pinky in your ass or stick one in hers -- watch what happens live.

I’ll do you one better. Why don’t we meet at a rest stop? I’ll let you perform analingus on me until your heart’s content.

yeah, i can see why you think supporting an anti-LGBT organization is totally fine

Yeah, like I said, this looks to be support of a form of European federalism where nations, and not courts, are sovereign, and the stuff on Lawrence appears to be arguing that there shouldn’t be a constitutional right to sodomy. Ho hum.

To be clear, were I a legislator, I would not vote to criminalize any sexual behavior between (or among) consenting adults based on notions of right and wrong. Consenting adults should have the freedom to do what they want with each other no matter how sick and twisted I think their behavior to be. But that doesn’t mean they have a constitutional right to engage in that behavior. That’s just a silly, silly argument, at least from a constitutional perspective. Kennedy got the result he wanted, but the reasoning was made of whole cloth.

Once again, the Lawrence decision did not create a constitutional right to sodomy, so arguing in any way that it is wrong because it does shows that you are 1) arguing in bad faith because of an overarching anti-LGBTQ agenda, or 2) just plain stupid.

And "you" here is meant to refer to ADF, not you specifically Junebug, though you have made ambiguous comments in this thread that indicates you might agree

LOL - Good to see the WaPo getting back to the high journalism standards of Woodward & Bernstein.

What did Eric and Donald Jr know?? And when did they know it??

My asshole is way tooooooooo hairy for my wife to venture around there. How painful is a taint and crack wax?

My asshole is way tooooooooo hairy for my wife to venture around there. How painful is a taint and crack wax?

Dude I’ve been wanting a wax for a few years but haven’t bit the bullet. Mine would be for wiping purposes primarily. A smooth, clean wipe has been a dream of mine since I’ve been having to use 1/4 roll of TP every time a take a shit.

It also got 23 nay’s.... all Republicans

WTFK are you babbling about? Dems propose a bill to check anti-semitism in their own ranks then backpedal at the sight of girls school leadership team of Cortes and Tlaib.

You sure know how to twist a fucking pretzel dirk

Bill has no meaning now..it’s now a shell of what previously was a contrived piece of shit

Back