• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

I've never had more respect for Kerry than in the moments after watching that clip.

That's true. It's got be crazy for a long time statesman like Kerry to see the Republicans go full nut job.

The clip above is the first time I've ever seen Massie, but I'm guessing he's actually a smart dude but to overcome his fancy Boston schoolin with rube Kentuckians (not all Kentuckians), he has to pull crap like that.

Maybe pulling this one back toward the GOP debacle, here's Rep Thomas Massie (R-KY) who went to fucking MIT acting like he doesn't know what a Poli Sci degree is.

Good grief.

The clip above is the first time I've ever seen Massie, but I'm guessing he's actually a smart dude but to overcome his fancy Boston schoolin with rube Kentuckians (not all Kentuckians), he has to pull crap like that.

Maybe that’s just the simple, easy way?

Surely there’s a better and constructive way to appeal to folks. He’s choosing this deranged path.

But really Pubs have painted themselves into a corner that’s deadly for us all. They need to be exposed and tossed (voted) out.

Indiana active shooter training would again allow teachers to be shot with pellets, after lawmaker panel changes course

Projectiles, like the plastic pellets used in a January incident that left Indiana teachers with bruises, welts and abrasions, would be allowed in teacher training sessions if those teachers agree to it. This practice was barred by the same committee last week.

"It's got to do with reality and making sure they experience the emotions and adrenaline," said Sen. Jeff Raatz, chair of the Senate's education committee and author of the new amendment to allow for the use of pellets.

The Indiana State Teachers Association had asked for language prohibiting this practice. Teachers at Meadowlawn Elementary School in Monticello, Indiana, said they had agreed to active shooter training, conducted by the local sheriff's department and knew the officers would be using an airsoft gun. They didn't expect, though, to be shot across the back multiple times while huddled against a wall.

what the fucking fuck is wrong with people?

Doubling down on idiocy is a GOP special

literally millions of rubes will eat this up. "Political science? What kind of ivory tower elitist bullshit is that? Never heard of such a scam!"

I figured MIT had a bunch of dorks, but that they were smart guys, some of whom were socially awkward. You should only take total dork arguments so far.

literally millions of rubes will eat this up. "Political science? What kind of ivory tower elitist bullshit is that? Never heard of such a scam!"

“SEE!?!?!????? DEMS ARE GOING TO COLLEGE TO POLITICIZE SCIENCE!!!!!!”

I hope none of these GOP morons went to a liberal arts school.

Back