• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

trump voters will never vote for a woman, sorry anus.

And not just any woman, but the daughter of Sikh immigrants. Her birth name was Nimrata Randhawa. I'm sure that will play well in GOP primaries whenever it's brought up by her opponents, which will no doubt be often. Little Rubio, Ted Cruz, etc. will have a field day.

Last edited:
not sure what's shocking, everything about Limbaugh is what Conservatives find Heroic

It’s weird that people are just learning the rush Limbaugh is a shitty person.

It’s weird that people are just learning the rush Limbaugh is a shitty person.

To be fair to me, I’m not just learning this, just posting it in case some aren’t aware of what an asshole he really is.

not sure what's shocking, everything about Limbaugh is what Conservatives find Heroic

Yep. On Here and Now today, the Democrat said Limbaugh is a racist and horrible person. The Republican immediately followed with how he's a great promoter of conservative values.

Yep. On Here and Now today, the Democrat said Limbaugh is a racist and horrible person. The Republican immediately followed with how he's a great promoter of conservative values.

There’s a Facebook group called “Conservatives approaching the truth” that posts stuff like that.

And not just any woman, but the daughter of Sikh immigrants. Her birth name was Nimrata Randhawa. I'm sure that will play well in GOP primaries whenever it's brought up by her opponents, which will no doubt be often. Little Rubio, Ted Cruz, etc. will have a field day.

They'll vote for her to own the libs and drink their tears. And they love a token who keeps the white man in power. It'll be a somewhat tough pill to swallow, but we know their priorities.

People have spent a lot of time trying to completely ignore Rush Limbaugh.

The President did a dramatic interpretation on national television yesterday. This is not surprising.

Back