• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Like I said last week, 2A logic is intended for situations in which only one person is armed and/or there is a power difference between two people. It completely falls apart when there are two armed people of equal status.

You do know that one of the "peaceful" guys chasing Rittenhouse was armed with a pistol at the moment he was shot. Not defending the kid as I don't think he should have been there in the first place armed with an AR-15.

Obviously he shouldn't have since a 17 year old isn't allowed to possess a gun in Wisconsin unless they're using it for specific hunting purposes under state statute (which he clearly wasn't).

tenor.gif

"To these athletes thinking we are listening to them- if I wanted advice from someone who chases a ball, I'd ask my dog."

Certainly not deplorable

Its not like he's saying black men (athletes) are sub human (dogs are smarter)... oh wait...

Is it normal to call 911 after you hit a deer while nowhere near the scene of the accident?

If the attorney general kills a person and then declines to prosecute, it's very legal and very cool.

[h=1]Delaware Republican U.S. Senate candidate draws criticism for 'classless' RBG response[/h]
https://www.delawareonline.com/stor...se-ruth-bader-ginsburg-republican/5837748002/

Three days after Delaware's Republican voters made her their nominee for Delaware's U.S. Senate seat, Lauren Witzke is drawing harsh criticism for her campaign's social media posts following the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
A post on Witzke's campaign Facebook page said Ginsburg had "an obsession with abortion." The message included a meme of three Black children dancing.

"Her own words from the 1970s tell us she didn't want too many blacks or poor folks procreating. Tens of millions of Black and Brown babies never got a chance at life because of Ruth Bader Ginsberg (sic).
"If elected, I pledge I will only ever vote to confirm a pro life justice to the Supreme Court."
The words "Black babies when Ruth Vader Ginsburg dies" (sic) were written on the image.

Back