• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

I’m sure Angus will be along soon and often. He hates any type of racism in Virginia. Can’t let it go.

Can't wait until the GOP wins control of Congress this November and declares that they're changing our nation's name to the Republic of Gilead. Witch trials here we come!

Can't wait until the GOP wins control of Congress this November and declares that they're changing our nation's name to the Republic of Gilead. Witch trials here we come!

jesus_facepalm.jpg

brasky displaying a curious knowledge of Hitler's bio

There an excellent lecture series about his life being but on my local chapter of the kl…..

Nah, I just finished listening to a detailed podcast series about his early years, it’s called Real Dictators. They usually do 2-4 podcasts chronically the lives of different tyrants. I highly recommend. Hitler’s was like 8 episodes split over two seasons.

Like our friends JH, Junebug, Sailor, Anus -- Republicans are the biggest fucking pussy cowards on the planet. Need their guns because of their little peens. Need to hate because of their own securities; project everything they are onto others -- including being the biggest, triggered snowflakes in need of safe spaces.

They are all bottom of the barrel humans, shit on the shoes of humanity.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure the government counts you as homeless is you bounce around between extended stay hotels and friends couches. #homelesshitler

Like our friends JH, Junebug, Sailor, Anus -- Republicans are the biggest fucking pussy cowards on the planet. Need their guns because of their little peens. Need to hate because of their own securities; project everything they are onto others -- including being the biggest, triggered snowflakes in need of safe spaces.

They are all bottom of the barrel humans, shit on the shoes of humanity.

Yeah, but you just copped to being a lawyer on the nba thread

Yet another violent white supremacist connected to Republican politics who will get a slap on the wrist and GoFundMe cash.

Back