• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

I saw Jamie Foxx in a hotel sundries store in New York New York in Vegas several years ago. I said to my wife far too loud, "Hey honey look its one of the Wayans brothers"! He laughed so hard thank goodness. Damn I was embarrassed. Totally choked.

that's great lol

That's the best Trump impersonation I've heard. I thought the new guy on SNL was by far the best but this is even better.

agree. everything Foxx touches is gold. one of the biggest talents in showbiz, love that guy

fc5f0bc84fe3697f4646961c3b3f7682.jpg

These kinds of leaps are the conspiracies the right wing media pounce on

Sure, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t true. You think Trump would give a shit about selling classified info to the Saudis in exchange for them financially backing his company? You have to differentiate between “conspiracies” about aliens and religion and sci fi shit with “conspiracies” about ultra rich people being unscrupulous amoral perverts.

I think it’s equally likely that trump just didn’t give a shit and left the info unsecured in a place that any competent foreign agent who visited mar a lago could get to.

I think it’s equally likely that trump just didn’t give a shit and left the info unsecured in a place that any competent foreign agent who visited mar a lago could get to.

Question remains why he removed those documents from the White House to begin with

Question remains why he removed those documents from the White House to begin with

Sure but the more we fixate on the why, the easier it is to justify an obvious crime as *just* recklessness.

I don’t think DOJ has to establish that a specific agent took a specific document and gave it to a specific government/organization/whatever, and killed a specific person who was supporting US government activities.

That’s just a trap. Trump took top secret documents he should not have and anybody at his beach resort could have accessed them. That should be enough.

Last edited:
Sure, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t true. You think Trump would give a shit about selling classified info to the Saudis in exchange for them financially backing his company? You have to differentiate between “conspiracies” about aliens and religion and sci fi shit with “conspiracies” about ultra rich people being unscrupulous amoral perverts.

I am telling you, he did it for sexual stuff from young ladies that he didn’t know were spies. Like Butina fucking those dudes for access to the NRA. They thought she was into them because they were rich and powerful and she doing it for access. Same thing here :

Cute spy lady: “…oh Mister Trump, your documents are so sexy, every time i see them it makes me want to give a blow job!”

Trump: “you think these documents are sexy, just wait, I can get you more, the best documents?”

Csl: “oh wow, maybe if the documents are secret enough I will want sex…” *winks

Trump: “what will it take for me to get anal? Nuclear stuff? I can get nuclear stuff…”

Quick! CNN Photoshop a picture of Trump receiving a golden shower from that Russian spy in the golf picture and broadcast it as fact!

Ron Johnson is upset because everybody in WI thinks he is a Russian agent. lol

Like another narcissist I know, the obsession to always feel like they are "in the loop" or have insider access to the actual power brokers is a defining trait.

Back