• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

I've read a number of conservatives here who have claimed that Nikki Haley would have a real shot at winning the GOP nomination in 2024 or 2028 if she ran. That belief runs counter to her race and background (birth name Nimrata Randhawa) and the current GOP MAGA base, most of whom likely agree with their hero that she doesn't have the right "complexion" to be POTUS or veep.

A consistent theme in Republican politics is that they assume everyone else is as shitty as they are. So if Republicans don't have power, others will do what Republicans have done but do it to them.

Well, judging by PackPride, there are pubs that think that not everyone in this country should be allowed to vote.

Oh my God the Brickyard is like the depths of right-wing reactionary insanity.

That is why I don’t mind shitting all over the sports board posters who try to hide from what they support, if they want bullying I’ll channel Brasky and burn them to the ground.

This is something else right here.

That is why I don’t mind shitting all over the sports board posters who try to hide from what they support, if they want bullying I’ll channel Brasky and burn them to the ground.
Yeah they like to pretend that politics and sports are separate.

How the hell are people not vetted for this stuff lol.

How the hell are people not vetted for this stuff lol.

Have you ever dressed up as a Klansman? Yes, even if you don’t think there are pics.

Have you ever done blackface? Yes! Even if you don’t think there are pics.

Back