• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Buck hinted there would be others. I assume Gallagher will be the last one because another one wouldn't want to jeopardize their majority.

What happens if mtg dies bc of horrible cross fit form and all of a sudden there is a tie in the house? Do republicans keep the speakership since they won the election? Do democrats get it f at once they control the White House and/or senate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happens if mtg dies bc of horrible cross fit form and all of a sudden there is a tie in the house? Do republicans keep the speakership since they won the election? Do democrats get it f at once they control the White House and/or senate?

Tie keeps the status quo in place. The Democrats would need a majority of the seats filled. Then leadership would flip. It could flip again depending on the party of the persons chosen to fill the vacancies.

Current situation is 218 R (Post Ken Buck resignation) and 213 D. There are 4 vacant seats.

ETA: Mike Gallagher, R- Wisconsin announced he submitted his resignation effective April 19. The seat will remain vacant for the remainder of the term.

Last edited:

Is mako a pallbearer? CrossFit across party lines amiright?

Also, morning ct. It's 733 in SF. Yesterday was long.

Half day work. Airport w/ fam about 430. Flight was delayed to 830. Air Alaska had a nice amount of leg room for the cattle car. Nice surprise. What was not a nice surprise was the woman with a maaaaybe 3 yo. She abdicated parenting of said kid in favor of texting and tic toc the entire flight. She actually raide the arrest between us, turned her side back to me and scooted towards me (away from your kid). Maybe take away the device when you left va at 830 and arrived in San Fran at 2am et and the kids brain will quiet.

Also, morning ct. It's 733 in SF. Yesterday was long.

Half day work. Airport w/ fam about 430. Flight was delayed to 830. Air Alaska had a nice amount of leg room for the cattle car. Nice surprise. What was not a nice surprise was the woman with a maaaaybe 3 yo. She abdicated parenting of said kid in favor of texting and tic toc the entire flight. She actually raide the arrest between us, turned her side back to me and scooted towards me (away from your kid). Maybe take away the device when you left va at 830 and arrived in San Fran at 2am et and the kids brain will quiet.
#wrongthreaddeac. :)

Oh, the best part was leaving security walking to Uber and some dude yelling at a family (of what appeared to be Phillies or pirates family / fans. At least 12+ adults and kids.) and tsa about how they were all supporting racists and racists activity towards him. Got the impression he was middle eastern of some sort and yelling things like, you father is a p÷ssy. Your all racists and supporting racism. Maybe he was Jewish. Not sure but if very much felt like a mouth breather said something and set him off. As were were walking out he said something to me and I said something like, "it's not worth your time to let jerks affect you. Don't let them win, sometimes walking away is the better option."

"You're a racist. You support racists! Racist!" Then he pulled out his camera (he had been commenting his racist adversaries.

If you see me walking away on some shitty racist website, it really was an asshole's misunderstanding. Something seemed a little familiar about this guy's bit. I don't doubt the racists said something but this guy passes by assholes all day.

House Republicans vote to cut Social Security and establish that human life begins at conception.

While claiming to save Social Security and protect IVF.

Back