• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Only the best people.

Also, how can you possibly take seriously a dude named markwayne?

Dude's name is Markwayne. Probably still gets picked on for it.

According to Wikipedia, he's definitely not a self-made man. He took over his daddy's business.

Markwayne’s father started Mullin Sewer Service in 1973. The company changed its name to Mullin Plumbing & Drain Service in the 1980s. Markwayne became owner of the company in 1997 at the age of 20 and put the first Mullin Plumbing red truck into service shortly thereafter. In 1998, “The Red Rooter” tag was adopted and the company is today the largest business of its type in the state of Oklahoma. Whenever you encounter one of the Mullin fleet trucks, you immediately know it is “The Red Rooter.”

I'd enjoy a fight between a wannabe former MMA fighter and a 270lb Teamster.

My favorite part of this whole thing is the man from Mehfid (Medford if you're not local) saying he couldn't understand him.

I just don’t know why people when they are called in front of these morons they don’t just call it out right then and there, some historical respect for the office that is long dead. Like if i was in front of a committee they can’t do anything to you, so just be like sir I can’t lie here you are a fucking moron.

I just don’t know why people when they are called in front of these morons they don’t just call it out right then and there, some historical respect for the office that is long dead. Like if i was in front of a committee they can’t do anything to you, so just be like sir I can’t lie here you are a fucking moron.

Agreed. They try to use their office to bully people. The only thing a non-elected person can do wrong is fail to appear.

I remember several posters here a year or so ago predicting that at some point in the GOP primary campaign someone would mention Nikki Haley's birth name and that her parents were immigrants from India. Well, here we are - a right-wing, pro-DeSantis Florida "news" media source points it out.

This made me curious about the whereabouts of Piyush "Bobby" Jindal, who was on a Republican primary debate stage (like Nikki) once upon a time. His Wiki page says he left politics with just this one line to detail it: "In 2017, Jindal took a position as an operating adviser for Ares Management, a global investment firm based in Los Angeles."

Back