• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the first time in Boca school history, we're into the sweet 16!!!!!!!!!

Youngstown 77
Boca Raton 78

Mo Poisson carried the team with 30 pts with help from Erin Atkins who tallied 18.

Down 76-77 Poisson scored a bucket with 30 seconds remaining to give the Storm the 78-77 lead. Both Tinsley and Tiernan missed shots under 5 seconds remaining that would have given Youngstown the win.

With the win, Boca improved to 19-1 on the season and PR 7 which is huge in our recruiting ties. Next up 19-1 West Palm Beach the 2 seed for a chance to potentially face Frankfort in the Elite 8.

Frankfort, Flagstaff, Nashville and Boca Raton all remain in the field for DeACCon coaches.

Congrats on the win Boca! Knew you would break through sometime.

Flagstaff picked up a nice 11 point win over a pretty game Norman team. Norman had the best player on the floor in Justin Robles who put up 24 but Flagstaff just owned the paint with our superior size. My big guys down low won the rebounding battle 36-26, blocked 11 shots, and scored 43 of my 78 points. Gene Macklin didn't do the job on Robles a defender of his caliber should, but Rene Naquin played great defense on Jerry Edwards, holding him to 4-15 shooting. Had an inordinate amount of TO's with 12 but hopefully that was just a fluke.

Up next is a really good Roswell squad that took out Chicago in round 2. Aren't many easy matchups left at this level of the NTT so I hope I have my boys ready to play. Congrats to everyone still in the tourney, Frankfort over there making it look easy so far.....

Lost by 3 to Grand Rapids in PTT. Should have won, lost by 3. Too many holes on this team, hoping like every year infuse of talent. Time to check out what I got next year, and am nervous about losing Gary

Frankfort #137
Current Power Ranking: 1
Last Yr Power Ranking: 2
2nd Prior Power Rank: 1[/QUOTE]

Odessa #197

Current: 90
Last Yr: 59
2nd year prior: 53

hope I can get a good class and step it up next year, i hate having a down year

Boca Raton #104
Current Power Ranking: 12
Last Yr Power Ranking: 8
2nd Prior Power Rank: 3

Flagstaff
Current Power Ranking: 6
Last Yr Power Ranking: 9
2nd Prior Power Rank: 9

Dearborn Warak's Deacs
Team #: 120
Current Power Ranking: 61 :sick:
Last Yr Power Ranking: 15
2nd Prior Power Rank: 8

Who is the Durham Deacons? I play them in the craptastic pfffttt tourney.

Cincinnati Skyline Deacs
Team #: 124

Current Power Ranking: 81
Last Yr Power Rankin: 104
2nd Prior Power Ranking: 68

Come on, guys. Time to sign up. I'd like to get the schedule made this weekend, so need you respond by Friday.

Pittsburgh Stealers
Team #20

Current Power Ranking: 88
Last YR Power Ranking: 95
2nd YR Power Ranking: 136

Trending up I guess? Just give it a couple years.

Duluth #159

Current Power Ranking: 65
Last Yr Power Ranking: 4
2nd Prior Power Rank: 4

From DTL....

It doesn't look like Kevin runs his KKT. So we look for a new challenge.

Philadelphia InDeACCables (#28)
Current Power Ranking: 3 (still hope it improves)
Last Yr Power Ranking: 1
2nd Prior Power Rank: 2

Just wanted to give a shout out to warak and his L15 Casper team. Playing in the NTT tourney title tomorrow against the most arrogant coach you've ever seen. Bring it home warak!

Just wanted to give a shout out to warak and his L15 Casper team. Playing in the NTT tourney title tomorrow against the most arrogant coach you've ever seen. Bring it home warak!

Good luck Warak! This would be 2nd title in league 15 with the last one being 6 seasons ago. Congrats on such success.

thanks guys...i will need all the luck i can get. after doing some research, i find his starting lineup is +29/-1!!! :eek:

his team is SICK!

thanks guys...i will need all the luck i can get. after doing some research, i find his starting lineup is +29/-1!!! :eek:

his team is SICK!

So says the guy whose team has a recruiting average in the hardest recruiting league. You'll be okay i think :thumbsup:

So says the guy whose team has a recruiting average in the hardest recruiting league. You'll be okay i think :thumbsup:

haha...i think it is over-hyped and over-rated classes! my recruiting average is 8.1 but my starting lineup is +23 (-6 of Detroit). having said that, i am hoping to kick his shit-talking ass tonight!!!

i have been lucky to get 3 good players in each class, his PG is e,e,e,g,f :eek:

his team is SICK!

Bah...

My Boca starting lineup is +31/-0 and you beat me soundly in scrimmages. You can take it!

Last edited:
haha...i think it is over-hyped and over-rated classes! my recruiting average is 8.1 but my starting lineup is +23 (-6 of Detroit). having said that, i am hoping to kick his shit-talking ass tonight!!!

i have been lucky to get 3 good players in each class, his PG is e,e,e,g,f :eek:

You must have an absolute shit ton of +'s then. My starting lineup is +23 and you only beat me by about 50 haha. I like you chances, while his lineup may be incredibly well rated I think it's sort of like a lot of my Flagstaff teams and just don't play near their "talent level." Can't wait to see his reaction when he bitches about losing again!

Bah...

My Boca starting lineup is +31/-0 and you beat me soundly in scrimmages. You can take it!

good lord...+31!!! you average better than +6 per starter? i think i only have 1 player +6 or better...no wonder i am getting my ass kicked this season!

good lord...+31!!! you average better than +6 per starter? i think i only have 1 player +6 or better...no wonder i am getting my ass kicked this season!

It actually ranges +29 to +31 depending on which guys I put into the lineup but for our scrimmages (Boca L7 vs Casper L15) I used a lineup with:2 @ +5, 2 @ +6 and Hutchings at +9.

My Roster as a whole +53/-1. As I mentioned in my pre-season write up, success or failure for this team is now on coaching. :/
SR +15/-1 (2 NAs)
JR +11
SO +17
FR +10

It's going to be interesting to see where this team ends up after Hutching's graduates but the SO class means the well isn't dry. :)

Carbondale #139

Current Power Ranking: 78
Last Yr Power Ranking: 36
2nd Prior Power Rank: 89

Good News, Bad News!

West Palm Beach 57
Boca Raton 58

Boca won it's 4th game in the NTT and will be moving on to the Elite 8! The Bad (and Good) news is that we're facing off with a red hot Frankfort team for a birth to the Final Four.

This assures the DeACCon's of getting 1 team into the Final Four. Nashville and Flagstaff both won giving us 1/2 of the Elite 8 slots and a chance of 3 in the Final Four.

Mo Poisson & Erin Atkins were awarded with 1st Team All Conference while SR Bert Hutchings landed on the 2nd Team.

Good luck Deacs! Let's get 2 more slots in the Final Four!

Roswell 71
Flagstaff 86

As storm alluded to it was a big night for Flagstaff as we advanced to the elite 8 with a 15 point win. Great team effort as our talent advantage saw 6 Whippersnappers score in double figures while our depth down low allowed Flagstaff to outrebound the Bearcats 30-17. As a team we had a great shooting night, hitting 35/62 shots. Eric Sullivan lead the way offensively on 8/12 shooting from his PG spot. Angelo Pedigo and freshman Paul Livingston added 30 points combined off the bench.

Up next is the titan Philadelphia. Going to be a great battle as we both have tons of talent. Hope I can knock the defending champ out and advance to my second ever Final Four! I'll do a preview of my Elite 8 matchup sometime tomorrow. Congrats to Nashville, Frankfort and Boca for remaining alive, great work fellas!

Casper Hania L15 Champions!

Also a Huge shout out to warak for his 2nd L15 title! Great job, now give me some advice on how to face off with the L7 Juggernaut in Frankfort! :)

Warak's team beat Detroit 83-67.

See, I told you not to fret his team's +/- #s...

Back