• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Opinion on FB/Dating Etiquette

Also have to give Rubbins credit for wisely choosing an oviparous species of snake that lays eggs as opposed to giving live birth. That way he was able to couple his coral snake dong tattoo with snake egg testicle tattoos.

A lot of people would have just rushed into it and tattooed their dongs to resemble an ovoviviparous species such as a gaboon viber or garter snake. Then, when they tattooed their balls to resemble snake eggs, someone would have been able to call them on their mistake. Not Rubbins.

Almost made that mistake. He showed me a sketch that had a bunch of coral snake babies sort of waterfalling around the testes as if they had just been birthed, and it looked totally sweet. The color was awesome and scrotum tissue really shows off tatoo ink better than dong tissue, so it provided a great contrast to the mother snake. But then I started wondering if coral snake babies were born with all that color or if it developed later as they grew. Did a little research and bam, eggs. Avoided a big mistake. The color of the eggs and spotting is intense though. I was worried it wouldn't show up well, but it's great. Problem is, you gotta keep those eggs clean to really show off the spotting and cracks. Sometimes it feels like I spend as much time tending to my eggs as one of those penguins in that documentary. Labor of love.

I'm just amazed Rubbins was able to maintain a hairless set of balls while the snake egg testicle tattoos were being applied. Like the coral snake dong tattoo, snake egg testicle tattoos are not a one-shot deal. Multiple trips to the tattoo parlor are involved over a series of weeks. For a hairy man like Rubbins to keep a billiard-ball smooth pair of nuts for that long required real attention on his part.

True. But, ironically, there aren't a lot of nerves in scrotum tissue, so the issue wasn't pain. It was the bleeding. My sack bled like a stuck pig when that needle made contact, so he had to go real slow to make sure he could get all the detail right.

This thread went better than expected. I deleted my Facebook, had more success.

Knight, if that made you cringe, you should hear Rubbins describe the time he got his butthole pierced. Yowzah.

Knight, I made the same joke when he first told me. Then he informed me of his unusually full butthole lips. Perfect for a hoop piercing. I'll leave it there, as I don't want to steal his thunder.

I took that shit out when I tested out anal bleaching, and then never put it back in. Good story though, I gotta go but I'll tell it when the time is right.

Is it because I'm a girl that my first reaction was "wtf, they aren't facebook friends yet?"

Back