• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Orange Bowl thread: Clemson vs. West Virginia - 8:30 p.m. ESPN

"well that doesn't make any sense when you're down 43 points..."

hahaha

I will be way pissed if they don't get to 70 with this much time left. I hate WVU, but I hate Klempson so much more.

Gruden used to have a rep for being too serious and business-like. Nice to see he has a great sense of humor.......

They should go for it. Seriously. It's a BCS bowl. If the other team can't stop you then laugh at them

WV may have the 2nd team in now but they're still chucking the ball down field...gotta love it!

Gruden used to have a rep for being too serious and business-like. Nice to see he has a great sense of humor.......

Gruden the commentator is a completely different man than Gruden the coach.

LOL show me all those prick asshole Tiger fans me and Jake sat around at the Wake-Clemson game.

COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE BITCHES

that was pretty close to pass interference on that pick. The WVU receiver jumped and the corner covering him just ran into him while his buddy picked off the pass

If clempson loses this game, and if they have a 5 win season next year, dabo would have 34 wins in his first five years. Even more reason to root against clempson next year.

what a bunch of cousin lovin', goat fuckin', dim witted, fools

Its really more embarrasing that you were getting humiliated so badly in a BCS game that your opponent's backup QB was playing midway through the 3rd quarter.

If clempson loses this game, and if they have a 5 win season next year, dabo would have 34 wins in his first five years. Even more reason to root against clempson next year.

what a bunch of cousin lovin', goat fuckin', dim witted, fools

what do you mean by "if" they lose this game?

^ comment is because of his comment about steve spurrier a few weeks ago. by his logic, he should be fired.

Back