• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Orange Bowl thread: Clemson vs. West Virginia - 8:30 p.m. ESPN

So true and I like it......hope he stays in the booth for a while longer so we can hear these nuggets.....

Oh yeah. I love it. He recently reupped his ESPN contract. I just think back to the USF-Cincy Thursday night game a few years back, I think Gruden's first in the booth. He was just at the game and went to the booth for half a quarter. He was dressed in some gym coach short shorts and looked like he was just happy to hang out and watch some football. He still lives in Tampa.

Clemson scores a TD in the 3rd quarter of a BCS game and the guy gets a half-hearted chest bump from 1 teammate.

That's how you should react when you score a TD to make it 63-26.

ah, just over my head i guess. my b

nah nah. that wasnt directed towards you.

dabo swiney was shittin on the old ball coach for getting 35 wins in his first 5 seasons. and continued to say that if he had just 35 wins in his first 5 years, clempson would fire him... and that is why clempson is not south carolina. guess he likes cutting it close

Not even worthy of 1 chest bump, to be honest......

Oh I agree. Just mind-boggling to think that a team would be getting man-handled so badly that there would be complete indifference to a TD with over a quarter left to go.

I have some Clemson friends at the game. They just posted on facebook that there are 3 people left in the 2 suites they reserved for the game.

All in all, a pretty good night what with this game and Duke losing to Temple in b-ball. Now only if we still didn't have the stench left over from the Wofford debacle...... I suppose 2 out of 3 ain't bad..........:thumbsup:

I think even more pissed at WVU than usual for not getting to 77 in the 3rd.

What happened to DiegoTiger? :confused:

DiegoTiger is drinking himself into "relative oblivion."

If there is any reason I feel bad about this, it's because DiegoTiger is like one of 4 cool Clemson people i've had interactions with.

Thank you. Highest-scoring bowl game in history

Back