• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oscar Pistorius, Olympic 'Blade Runner', arrested for killing girlfriend...

"Shit happens. I'm just ready to run in some more races with my cyborg legs."

Anyone following this trial? Pistorius has been breaking down every day. I think he's toast.

Anyone following this trial? Pistorius has been breaking down every day. I think he's toast.

The fact she had locked herself into the toilet stall totally convinces me she was hiding from him. No normal person would lock the door if they were just going to the bathroom in the middle of the night in their own home.

First reaction, this is total BS. This guy should have been toast. An innocent, beautiful girl was killed because he's a hot headed fuck and he's going to get away with it.

Looks like guilty of culpable homicide, verdict on weapons charges tomorrow

Must be sweeps week in South Africa and the judge is using the most amazing of cliffhangers to get the ratings up for tomorrow's show.

Is this how a trial usually goes down there? With a judge and not a jury? Or did he just opt for a judge in lieu of a jury?

Back