• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ouch

Deke 73

Reaction score
Not sure how to link Dan's latest MyTake on Wake, written after today's practice, but he is clearly ready for a change.

Disco Dan Discusses Doldrums

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wf...cle_6719162e-981d-11e3-a6c8-0017a43b2370.html

Buzz called Dan's question bull crap!

Haha, #culture

Last edited:
I know I am in the minority but I actually feel bad for Bz. He was put into a situation he was clearly not ready for. He seems like a good man...just not a very good basketball coach, at least not at this level

We're competing for a winning season with one of the worst OOC schedules in the country? Good lord.

You suck, dude. Just go away.

That was unlike any sports article I can recall reading.

Dan knows how to use a knife...a very sharp knife.

Well it kind of seems like Dan is saying the opposite of [Redacted] being a "nice guy."

The positive comments about [Redacted] in that article are:

"He's got a quirky off-beat nature, and it's not always easy to know how to take him."

"Every day I've dealt with him has been a new day, a fresh start, and I, for one, can certainly appreciate that."

And then the final one:

"And after he's gone, he'll be the guy who so few really knew. I admit much of that is on me. But I've never had to describe a person like Jeff [Redacted] before and, unless I miss my bet, will never have to again."

Holy shit. Forget about both barrels, Dan unloaded the whole arsenal.

Why did Buzz feel the need to tell the team about Dan's question?

I think he was trying to use it as a tactic to pump the team up that there was still something to play for. In a Bz awkward way.

Bzzz going down in flames. What an utter disgrace to the program.

Well it kind of seems like Dan is saying the opposite of [Redacted] being a "nice guy."

The positive comments about [Redacted] in that article are:

"He's got a quirky off-beat nature, and it's not always easy to know how to take him."

"Every day I've dealt with him has been a new day, a fresh start, and I, for one, can certainly appreciate that."

And then the final one:

"And after he's gone, he'll be the guy who so few really knew. I admit much of that is on me. But I've never had to describe a person like Jeff [Redacted] before and, unless I miss my bet, will never have to again."

I dunno. I thought he painted him in a fairly sympathetic light. I get since that Dan likes Bz.

God the thread when Bz gets canned will be SPECTACULAR

Back