• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paradise Jam (Via FloHoops.com)

Get the BINGOOOOOOOOOO guy from Bucknell to call the games and I’m all in.

Ironic isn't it that we are playing Liberty on Tuesday, then at Liberty on Friday.

No. That's not what irony is at all.

Ah, it seems FloTrack has expanded their purview. I didn't pay before and i won't pay now.

The irony is that Lynchburg is not anywhere near paradise.

It must really suck for the teams thinking they were going to get to go to the US Virgin Islands to play this tournament and now will end playing in Lynchburg.

Did MSD work with Duncan to make a pitch to host this tournament? I think it's been assumed that we did but no confirmation.

Bigger bummer, finding out instead of going to the Virgin Island you're going to Lynchburg or Winston-Salem?

Two things that I have thought about this morning:

1- How discouraging is it for the team to lose a home game to Liberty University, and then have the NEXT THREE GAMES take place @ Liberty Fucking University as you try to right the ship and move forward?
2- When you play 3 games in 3 days, you are often compelled to lengthen your bench and play some unusual lineups in order to keep the team fresh. Manning plays some very weird lineups as it is, so holy shit, what is he going to put on the floor this weekend? I am actually excited to find out.

But are you willing to pay $30?

Back