• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paradise Jam (Via FloHoops.com)

Shouldn't the title of this thread be changed to "Not in Paradise Jam?"

After losing to Ga. Southern and Liberty, is there anybody in this thing we're remotely confident we would beat?

After losing to Ga. Southern and Liberty, is there anybody in this thing we're remotely confident we would beat?

The timekeeper, the reffs, the ball boys/girls, the ticketakers, the food vendors, and themselves. A lot more I haven't mentioned.

Two things that I have thought about this morning:

1- How discouraging is it for the team to lose a home game to Liberty University, and then have the NEXT THREE GAMES take place @ Liberty Fucking University as you try to right the ship and move forward?
2- When you play 3 games in 3 days, you are often compelled to lengthen your bench and play some unusual lineups in order to keep the team fresh. Manning plays some very weird lineups as it is, so holy shit, what is he going to put on the floor this weekend? I am actually excited to find out.

So if I went to the tournament, I might get minutes? JACKPOT.

So Stan has to drive back to Winston tonight or the morning then come back to Lynchburg on Sunday. Ugh.

Listening on the app 24-21 wake. The boys are not giving a compelling reason to pay to watch them. The are on drugs if they think I'm paying the $30 for one weekend of marginal basketball.

Chaundee is shooting too many threes. He needs to work the midrange game.

Listening on the app 24-21 wake. The boys are not giving a compelling reason to pay to watch them. The are on drugs if they think I'm paying the $30 for one weekend of marginal basketball.

Marginal would be a definite upgrade.

Childress with 9 on 100% shooting with 3 assist and no turnovers.

Back