• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

MACdeac said:
tsywake wrote: After all their stuff is removed and we've identified what if anything is there, we have discussed renting the house out. Potentially one night at a time, and advertising it as haunted. If that is the case, then anyone is more than welcome to stay in there. I think it would be kind of cool to write and develop a history that people read prior to staying the night. Might get their senses hightened.

Regardless of whether or not it turns out the house is haunted, there have been a strange amount of children that have died in that house. Since Dr Hobbs worked in a time of house visits and people bringing their sick loved ones to his home, there is no telling how many people have died in that house.

Milt is NOT going to like being a side show... Which is perfect. He is going to flip a shit

I'll take Milt head on. I'll paint every wall in that piece, and slap chop old family photos.

Nah, I havent had time to swing by there yet. We've had bigger issues within the FD. One of our Junior firefighters attempted to blow up a gas station earlier this week with illegal fireworks.

Nah, I havent had time to swing by there yet. We've had bigger issues within the FD. One of our Junior firefighters attempted to blow up a gas station earlier this week with illegal fireworks.

I swear some of your FD stories are very similar to the ones that I hear from the county over.

Yeah, its not been a good week for me. I found out about it Tuesday, and it was published in the paper yesterday. Of course, he's wearing one of our t-shirts in his arrest photo.

Yeah, its not been a good week for me. I found out about it Tuesday, and it was published in the paper yesterday. Of course, he's wearing one of our t-shirts in his arrest photo.

At least it wasn't something that happened at your fire department.

Oh dear...what was he thinking?:rulz:

It's just their standard dress. My baby cousin is one. I see him a few times a week and 9 times out of 10 he has on a fire department shirt.

Maybe he figured he could put out any resulting fire in mere seconds.

I've heard a lot of junior firefighters are closet pyros.

Also, why do you want to come back as an old man? If I'm Milt, I want to come back as a sprightly 25 year old. The only banging you'll hear is me, giving it to a hot ghost chick. Not an old plaster wall or a cupboard.

Moreover, if a person's soul survives and takes ghostly form, why is it wearing clothes? Do clothes have souls as well? Why do they come too? If there are ghosts, shouldn't they all be naked?

NAKED GHOSTS, FTMFW.

aren't u pretty seriously religious? i didn't expect this sort of post from you.

there is a strong correlation between religiosity and seeing ghosts.

I seriously can't believe that there are people in this thread actually giving serious advice to the OP about what to do with his "haunted house"

there is always a market for exploiting people.

I know TLDR, but do any posters have similar stories? At this point, I'm not sure what to think.

the best test is rent the house to a self identified athiest, tell them nothing of the history of the house, if they come back ranting and raving about apparitions, you should get the composition of the air in the house checked. if that comes back normal then the plot thickens!

the problem with a paranormal group is, for a few reasons, they will probably find something... subjective, fleeting, overgeneralized to be sure. but they will find something.

Last edited:
Hmm, I've never thought of Say Hey as being religious before.

i could be wrong, assuming my memory is right, it was my impression i got through discussion on the old politics board.

So today is a pretty slow day at work, so I'm hoping to take the info on this thread, plus what I can find online to create a timeline of property owners and the dates of birth and death for all the inhabitants.

So last night at the BOD meeting, someone brought up an interesting historical incident to me.

Apparently back in the 1950's Nell (the daughter who moved to Atlanta) was having a lesbian relationship and was seen by a neighbor making out with her GF in one of the upstairs rooms. She was confronted, got angry and the family and her and the GF moved to Atlanta to get away from everyone. They lived their lives out down there. Nell is still alive, but her partner apparently died a few years ago. Interesting side story, and I have no idea if any of it is true, but interesting nonetheless.

Funny how this works out. The land that I live on right now was purchased by my great grandfather from J.M. Livengood.

Back