• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

The last time I checked with them was at 11:30, and nothing major had happened. Hopefully things picked up later in the night. It was really cool to see all of their equipment, and in talking with the head guy, they really try to debunk as much as they can with science.

They said I had done more background research than any other client they've ever had, and asked me if I'd be interested in joining their group as a researcher. I'd love to, but just don't have the time.

I talked to one of the firefighters who stayed with them last night, and they did end up getting some activity in the room the son stayed in. He said the flashlights they layed on the floor were turning on and off on command and a couple other things. I suppose I'll have to wait for the final report to see everything.

I'm. It sure how I feel about the flashlights. That seems to be the rave in paranormal investigations here lately, and there are lots of theories and explanations out there that are not paranormal. By itself, I have a hard time believing its legit, but if there are other examples I'd be more willing to believe it.

Since I presented them with a mountain of historical info and descriptions of what had been going on, I asked them about the briefing procedures beforehand. The lead investigator is the only one privy to the entire lot of info, and they tell different people in the group different tidbits. They don't want them to know everything so they can compare their experiences in there to the documented events.

flashlights and a slowly stopping fan? I'm not buying the milt story.

That lack of a search function is resulting in me bumping this thread to keep from having to dig it up later.

I'm in Nashville now, but we are expecting something sometime late in January. They post all their videos on YouTube, so I'll link all of them when they meet with us.

This past Thursday, I spoke with one of the firefighters who went into the house during the investigation and talked about his experiences. He mentioned something touching him, like a hand, but in a non-violent way while in the house. He also mentioned obvious cold spots without breezes or wind, but what got him was the responses to his questions. They set up in the living room and got deliberate answers to the questions he was asking. He was asking things the crew that went in with him would have no idea the answer to (local events, questions about former occupants and such), and would get correct responses by asking it to turn on different flashlights. I'm really anxious to see that on the video once it does finally arrive.

He mentioned something touching him, like a hand, but in a non-violent way while in the house.

HORNY GHOST

It would be cool if the ghost had sucked suggestively on his finger. Or grabbed his package.

HORNY GHOST

It would be cool if the ghost had sucked suggestively on his finger. Or grabbed his package.

joepaterno.jpg

No new yet. I'm hoping it's because there is so much footage that they're taking all this time to compile/organize it.

Back