• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

That's what she said.

storm_trooper_funky.gif

Once I came home and all the oven burners were on. They were glowing red, the rim was hot, suddenly it started flashing, and I felt oven heat like I had never felt before. It was like the whole thing became possessed. I was terrified. What if it had happened when no one was home? It would have set my home on fire.

So last night I was approached by a firefighter who spoke to another paranormal group on Saturday. Apparently they have heard about the house, and would like to do another investigation. I might work up the courage to go in with them on this one. Now that I'm more comfortable with the process, I have some very specific questions I'd like answered.

So last night I was approached by a firefighter who spoke to another paranormal group on Saturday. Apparently they have heard about the house, and would like to do another investigation. I might work up the courage to go in with them on this one. Now that I'm more comfortable with the process, I have some very specific questions I'd like answered.

DO IT! That would be awesome!

Mostly, I really want to do the flashlight test with my personal flashlights. There are tons of conspiracy theories re: using flashlights to communicate. I'll be less skeptical if I see it happen with my personal flashlights.

Will The Pit ever be allowed to visit this house? I'm up for some creepy shit.

This thread is like The Walking Dead. Can we get off the farm, TSY?!?!

We actually have another paranormal group coming this weekend. They promise to have a report within two weeks. I'm going in with them this time, with my own flashlights. If I get responses from my personal lights, I might be more apt to believe in an intellectual haunt.

As far as letting people go into the house, I think the general consensus of the board is to establish if there is something really there before we move forward with that. Obviously we'd prefer to have someone live there, because the income is better.

The second group came in this weekend ( http://www.salisburyparanormal.com/index.html ), and told us they experienced "a lot" of activity. They were quite violently told to get out. They supposedly collected multiple EVPs and should have a report to us in a couple weeks. I decided not to go in with them this time, mainly because they have a psychic investigator, and to be honest, I wasnt sure as to what she was going to to, and what the response would be. From the information I've already received, it sounds like a wise decision on my part.

Wow that eye picture on their website is creepy as heck! Do they take any video?

Back