• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

Now someone apply that to my ghost image. I need help. It's driving me nuts not being able to figure out who/what that is in RDToy's picture.

What's up with the two doorknobs in the background? Are those sliding closet doors? I'm on my phone and can't tell, just struck me as odd.

What's up with the two doorknobs in the background? Are those sliding closet doors? I'm on my phone and can't tell, just struck me as odd.

Just poor design. :)

What you're seeing is the bedroom door opened into the room.

When all the way open it covers most of one of the closet doors, hence you see two doorknobs close together.

Is that red wine spilled all over your bed? Is that the ghosts fault too?

Just poor design. :)

Speaking of poor design, who built your house RD? I found out, Milton Hobbs Jr moved back towards the Guilford County area and his descendents live there and the Triangle. His grandson died in Elon College in 1986 and owned this:

http://miltonhobbsconstruction.com/

So what I am saying, is RD.....is it possible your house is connected to all of this?

Speaking of poor design, who built your house RD? I found out, Milton Hobbs Jr moved back towards the Guilford County area and his descendents live there and the Triangle. His grandson died in Elon College in 1986 and owned this:

http://miltonhobbsconstruction.com/

So what I am saying, is RD.....is it possible your house is connected to all of this?
It's the 4 ft tall girl ghost from the haunted room!

Is that red wine spilled all over your bed? Is that the ghosts fault too?

Nope, those are flowers on the sheets.

I was trying to think of some manly way to say that, but there's no other way to say it.

They're nice sheets though. Very comfortable! :thumbsup:

Ha, "ghost" issue resolved. It was an effect on her camera called "ghost" that was on and she didn't know it.

Totally feel like those old people trying to make the web cam work right now...

I know. I really liked the mystery part of it better than it being user error on electronics. Not that I wanted my wiener to be haunted mind you...

Im afraid my wiener may be haunted, it comes out at night and makes girls scream.

:couch:

Wait, so the creepy girl from "The Ring" is not living in RaleighDeacon's house? No way!

At least we know that tsywake's ghost is real. He has it all figured out. Even knows why Milt is pissed. That's just good science.

So......

A few of you have PMd me or said in this thread that you have experiences with the super natural. Im quite positive that Milton Hobbs is at least one of the spirits and I feel he is attached to the land. There may be others, but I think he is the big player. How does one convince him to leave the property, or assist him on his way? I assume the paranormal group will have some suggestions when they come next month, but I'd like to go into that meeting with some sort of gameplan.

March 30th 1922 Mocksville Enterprise

Our community was shocked on last Tuesday evening, March 21st, when the tragic death of Mr and Mrs Milton Livengood's little child occurred. Mrs Livengood went over to a near neighbors for a few minutes and when she returned she found that the oldest child who was asleep when she went out, had waked up, and the youngest child who was about 8 months old, whom she left in the crib had burned to death! How this aweful accident happened is yet to be solved. It is supposed that the fire must have popped into the crib. Our deepest sympathy goes out ot the bereaved parents. Rev. HT Penry conducted a beautiful funeral service on Wednesday in the presence of a large concourse of relatives and friends. The floral offering was beautiful which was evidence of the high esteem in which these good people are held.

The fire "popped" into the crib? Strange way of writing an announcement like that.

Wait, so the creepy girl from "The Ring" is not living in RaleighDeacon's house? No way!

At least we know that tsywake's ghost is real. He has it all figured out. Even knows why Milt is pissed. That's just good science.

I was thinking The Ring as well. It's this girl, right?

ring_1_copy0.jpg

So......

A few of you have PMd me or said in this thread that you have experiences with the super natural. Im quite positive that Milton Hobbs is at least one of the spirits and I feel he is attached to the land. There may be others, but I think he is the big player. How does one convince him to leave the property, or assist him on his way? I assume the paranormal group will have some suggestions when they come next month, but I'd like to go into that meeting with some sort of gameplan.

BTTT

Have someone explain to him that he is dead and no longer owns the house. Ask him to leave. Record it with an EVP recorder so we can hear how many F bombs he drops.

So......

you might see if the paranormal group has or knows of a psychic medium.

not a large.

FYI, that is not the girl from the ring, although it is similar.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/10/05/2663896/contact-us-we-want-to-hear-your.html

Contact us: We want your ghost stories

Have you had strange, inexplicable things happening around your house or neighborhood? Suspect you might have a tale of the paranormal on your hands? We want to hear about it. The Observer is planning to run a series of ghost stories in the days leading up to Halloween. Maybe yours can be one. If you've got a ghost story you'd like to share, e-mail it to Eric Frazier at efrazier@charlotteobserver.com.

Back